Looking for the Best Pumpkin Patches in Florida and the Best Pumpkin Patch in South Florida? We have you covered with all our favorites from Boca to West Palm Beach.
I love Fall! And I especially love pumpkin patches!! This may be ironic for people outside of South Florida since summer and fall are pretty similar. We don’t need leaves to change to enjoy the pumpkin patches. South Florida has a lot to offer all year round and especially for fall. Bring on the pumpkin decorating, pumpkin roll, pumpkin candies…you get the idea. We like to go to as many Pumpkin Patches as possible. This post has been updated for 2020.
Best Pumpkin Patches and Halloween Experiences in South Florida
Animal EDventure Park – Spooky Safari Tour and Drive Through Pumpkin Patch (COVID safe)
Why we love Animal EDventure Park: We have not been to the park yet, but I love how this company has pivoted during the pandemic. They are currently closed and are offering a SAFE No contact Guided Safari Tour (30-45 minutes). From Your Car at their Home/Farm. Each group will be assigned their own personal tour guide that will educate and interact with you over the phone during the entire tour. You can get Up Close Encounters with Sloth, Zebra, Otter, Lemur, Tortoise & More. There will be Some Scares (Kid Friendly). Headless Horseman will be there & More
Proceeds Go Towards the Housing, Care & Feeding of Our Amazing Animals
- Reservations: You must make reservations and space is limited. to reserve today text 561-350-6948 for Reservations
- When: The Spooky Safari Tours Will Run Every Wednesday-Sunday from September 19th-November 1st from 9am-6pm.
- Cost: Safari Tour $13 per person
We are looking forward to this drive through Halloween experience this year. It looks ideal for children 12 and under and one of our favorite clients Florida Milk is a sponsor.
This Halloween get the family dressed in their Halloween best costume and join them for a safe and socially distant drive through trick or treating in Yesteryear Village! For the 21st consecutive year, the Living History Park will come alive with entertainment, not-so-spooky décor and costumed volunteers offering treats and big smiles to the little ones.
Your children can now enjoy a slow cruise of friendly faces, familiar songs, Halloween vignettes and lots of candy, while staying in the safety of your car the whole time. After the ride, enjoy Fair Eats & Treats too! Fair food and sweets will be available for purchase. Your young ones will be leaving safely and soundly with smiling faces and a trick-or-treat bag!
- Hours: October 23rd-31st Friday & Saturday 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM- Admission gates close at 9:30 PM
Sunday – Thursday 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM- Admission gates close at 8:30 PM
- Address: Click here for interactive directions.
- Admission: $25/ per vehicle
Why we like Cason United Methodist
The pumpkins are setup in their side parking lot, but they work hard to make you forget you are in a parking lot with their fun Fall scenes our favorite is the carriage. This was the first pumpkin patch we took B to when she was only a couple of weeks old, so it holds a special place in my heart. You will find pumpkins from baseball size to monsters that will take two people to carry – pumpkins and colorful gourds of every size and description. Prices for the pumpkins start as low as fifty cents.
- Hours: Opens October 17th- 31st
- Address:342 N Swinton Avenue |Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Phone: 561-276-5302
Why Girls Strawberry U Pick made our list of Best Pumpkin Patches in South Florida
Even when strawberries are not in season, we love to visit The Girls. Bailey loves to take a ride on the Strawberry Express. They fill the relaxing lush garden with pumpkins. Their website does not have any information about pumpkins this year.
- Petting Zoo
- Strawberry Express Train
- Old Fashion Country Store including ice cream and sweets
- There are swans, donkeys, exotic birds and a giant tortoise
- Hours: 7 days a week 9am-5pm Waiting on confirmation for 2020
- Address: 14466 S Military Trail | Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Phone: (561) 496-0188
Why we like Pumpkin Towne: Once you visit Pumpkin Towne you will see why we think this is one of the best pumpkin patches in South Florida. It’s not just about picking your own pumpkin, it’s about getting in the Fall spirit. It is a family run business, which I always like to support. Last year we hosted a pumpkin decorating party there. Want to host one too, read our post on 4 Steps to Hosting a Pumpkin Decorating Party.
- Bounce houses
- Hay bales for climbing
- Head cutout photo ops
- Hours: Daily 9am-9pm October 8th-31st
- Address: 3 locations Jupiter, Stuart and Wellington
- Phone: Main # (561) 697-9377, Jupiter location: 561-744-5198, Stuart location: 772-692-1973, & Wellington location: 561-727-4114
Closed for 2020
This following pumpkin patches are closed for 2020 due to COVID.
Why we like Flamingo Road Nursery:
The fall festival has been canceled for 2020.
The Flamingo Road Nursery is known as a fresh food market during most of the year. We hope they bring back the Fall Harvest Festival next year. It is a beautiful location, so we always get incredible photos. The paint a pumpkin activity is always a family favorite!
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day
- Address: 1655 Flamingo Road | Davie, FL 33325
- Phone: 954-476-7878
Why we like Bedner’s Farm: This farm fresh market is open year round. Fall festival has been canceled for 2020. Pumpkin Patch closes 15 minutes prior to closing time. Last ticket sold 1 hour prior to closing time. Most vendors will be here on these days. During the week, hayrides, corn maze and the Pumpkin Patch.
Bedner’s is the closest we get to a real pumpkin patch experience in South Florida, so it tops of list of Best Pumpkin Patches in Florida and Best Pumpkin Patches in South Florida. They setup greenery to make it look like the pumpkins grew there. They also have lots of fall activities and they are pet friendly. If you want to go when it is less crowded the weekdays are ideal to pick out pumpkins, just note that activities are only on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday the cars are lined up for what looks like a mile, but it is worth it.
- Traditional Pumpkin Patch open every day, but Tuesday.
- NO admission fee; everything a-la-carte.
- Hayrides around their 80 acres of working farm.
- Corn Maze
- Petting Zoo – Pony Rides
- Bounce House – Slides, Rides & Games
- Fun Foods: Cider Doughnuts, Pizza, French Fries, Popcorn, Carnival Foods, Hot Dog Cart, Fresh Lemonade, Gourmet Food Trucks, Home Made Ice Cream, Roasted Fresh Corn on the Cob (learn how to cook it perfectly in the oven here), and Award Winning BBQ
- Face Painting – Balloon Artists
- Air Cannons
- Hours: Canceled for 2020 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:45 p.m. Last ticket sold at 5:00pm. Saturday 9am-6pm with the last ticket sold at 5:00pm. Sunday 10am-5pm with the last ticket sold at 4:00pm. * Call to confirm the times
- Address: 10066 Lee Road | Boynton Beach, FL 33473
- Phone: 561-733-5490
- Bedner’s accepts ALL credit cards and cash, as do most vendors. There is also an ATM located inside the market
Why we like First United Methodist Church (West Campus)
They are closed for 2020. All of the pumpkins are in the church’s front yard with a fence. It is one of my favorite places for an afternoon play date in October. They have carts to fill up with pumpkins and fall themed games like throw the bean bag pumpkin. Last year Bailey and her friend filled up the carts with no less than 20 pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Patch
- Bean Bag Toss
- Plenty of Room to Run Around
- Hours: Closed for 2020
- Address: 9087 Glades Rd | Boca Raton, FL 33434
- Phone: 561-395-1244
- They use the Honor System when picking out your pumpkins. They accept cash and checks.
Why we like Grace Community Church Pumpkin Patch:
Unfortunately, they will not be doing the pumpkin patch this year. Grace is our church and we love supporting them. The red bricks make a beautiful backdrop for photos. Whenever we go, we end up running around and playing in the grass.
- Dates: Canceled for 2020
- Address: 600 W. Camino Real | Boca Raton, FL 33486
- Phone: (561) 395-2811
Did I miss your favorite pumpkin patch in South Florida? Would love to know if there are other pumpkin patches we should add.
Looking for other things to do in South Florida this fall? Check out How to Celebrate Fall in Florida
Feeling inspired to do some fall crafts check out: