I love Fall! And I especially love pumpkin patches!! This may be ironic for people outside of South Florida since summer and fall are pretty similar. We don’t need leaves to change to enjoy the pumpkin patches. South Florida has a lot to offer all year round and especially for fall. Bring on the pumpkin decorating, pumpkin roll, pumpkin candies…you get the idea. We like to go to as many Pumpkin Patches as possible.
Our Favorite South Florida Pumpkin Patches
Why we like Bedner’s Farm: This farm fresh market is open year round. Fall festival runs weekends September 30- October 29th. Pumpkin Patch closes 15 minutes prior to closing time. Last ticket sold 1 hour prior to closing time. Most vendors will be here on these days. During the week, Hay Rides, Corn Maze and the Pumpkin Patch.
Bedner’s is the closest we get to a real pumpkin patch experience in South Florida. They setup greenery to make it look like the pumpkins grew there. They also have lots of fall activities and they are pet friendly. If you want to go when it is less crowded the weekdays are ideal to pick out pumpkins, just note that activities are only on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday the cars are lined up for what looks like a mile, but it is worth it.
- Traditional Pumpkin Patch open every day, but Tuesday.
- NO admission fee; everything a-la-carte.
- Hayrides around their 80 acres of working farm.
- Corn Maze
- Petting Zoo – Pony Rides
- Bounce House – Slides, Rides & Games
- Fun Foods: Cider Doughnuts, Pizza, French Fries, Popcorn, Carnival Foods, Hot Dog Cart, Fresh Lemonade, Gourmet Food Trucks, Home Made Ice Cream, Roasted Fresh Corn on the Cob (learn how to cook it perfectly in the oven here), and Award Wining BBQ
- Face Painting – Balloon Artists
- Air Cannons
- Hours:Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:45 p.m. Last ticket sold at 5:00pm. Saturday 9am-6pm with the last ticket sold at 5:00pm. Sunday 10am-5pm with the last ticket sold at 4:00pm
- Address: 10066 Lee Road | Boynton Beach, FL 33473
- Phone: 561-733-5490
- Bedner’s accepts ALL credit cards and cash, as do most vendors. There is also an ATM located inside the market.
Why we like Grace Community Church Pumpkin Patch:
Grace is our church and we love supporting them. The red bricks make a beautiful backdrop for photos. Whenever we go we end up running around and playing in the grass.
- Dates: October 15th-31st
- Address: 600 W. Camino Real | Boca Raton, FL 33486
- Phone: (561) 395-2811
Why we like Flamingo Road Nursery:
The Flamingo Road Nursery is known as a fresh food market during most of the year. It is time for the Fall Harvest Festival. It is a beautiful location so we always get incredible photos. The paint a pumpkin activity is always a family favorite! Their fall festival runs from September 21st – November 4th.
- Pumpkin patch. This is one of our favorite places to take fall photos!
- Hayrides – $4 Monday 1-5pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Full fall experience with hay ride, pumpkin painting craft, and frozen apple cider – $14
- Paint-a-Pumpkin – free with purchase of a $5 pumpkin
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day
- Address: 1655 Flamingo Road | Davie, FL 33325
- Phone: 954-476-7878
Why we like Cason United Methodist
The pumpkins are setup in their side parking lot, but they work hard to make you forget you are in a parking lot with their fun Fall scenes our favorite is the carriage. This was the first pumpkin patch we took Bailey to when she was only a couple of weeks old so it holds a special place in my heart. You will find pumpkins from baseball size to monsters that will take two people to carry – pumpkins and colorful gourds of every size and description. Prices for the pumpkins start as low as fifty cents.
- Hours: Waiting on confirmation. Open for the month of October.
- Address: 342 N Swinton Avenue |Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Phone: 561-276-5302
Why we like First United Methodist Church (West Campus)
All of the pumpkins are in the church’s front yard with a fence. It is one of my favorite places for an afternoon play date in October. They have carts to fill up with pumpkins and fall themed games like throw the bean bag pumpkin. Last year Bailey and her friend filled up the carts with no less than 20 pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Patch
- Bean Bag Toss
- Plenty of Room to Run Around
- Hours: October 13-31st from 10:00am – 7:00pm 7 days a week
- Address: 9087 Glades Rd | Boca Raton, FL 33434
- Phone: 561-395-1244
- They use the Honor System when picking out your pumpkins. They accept cash and checks.
Why we like the Girls Strawberry U Pick
Even when strawberries are not in season we love to visit the The Girls. Bailey loves to take a ride on the Strawberry Express. They fill the relaxing lush garden with pumpkins. Their website does not have any information about pumpkins this year.
- Petting Zoo
- Strawberry Express Train
- Old Fashion Country Store including ice cream and sweets
- There are swans, donkeys, exotic birds and a giant tortoise
- Hours: 7 days a week 9am-5pm
- Address: 14466 S Military Trail | Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Phone: (561) 496-0188
Why we like Pumpkin Towne: It’s not just about picking your own pumpkin, its about getting in the Fall spirit. It is a family run business, which I always like to support. Last year we hosted a pumpkin decorating party there. Want to host one too, read our post on 4 Steps to Hosting a Pumpkin Decorating Party.
- Bounce houses
- Hay bales for climbing
- Head cutout photo ops
- Hours: Daily 9am-9pm Starting October 10th
- Address: 3 locations Jupiter, Stuart and Wellington
- Phone: Main # (561) 697-9377, Jupiter location: 561-744-5198, Stuart location: 772-692-1973, & Wellington location: 561-727-4114
Did I miss your favorite pumpkin patch in South Florida? Would love to know if there are other pumpkin patches we should add.