Looking for the Best Pumpkin Patches in Florida and the Best Pumpkin Patch in South Florida? We have you covered with all our favorites from Boca to West Palm Beach.
I love Fall! And I especially love pumpkin patches!! This may be ironic for people outside of South Florida since summer and fall are pretty similar. We don't need leaves to change to enjoy the pumpkin patches. South Florida has a lot to offer all year round and especially for fall. Bring on the pumpkin decorating, pumpkin roll, pumpkin candies...you get the idea. We like to go to as many Pumpkin Patches as possible. This post has been updated in October 2022.
Best Pumpkin Patches and Halloween Experiences in South Florida
Animal EDventure Park - Spooky Safari Tour and Drive Through Pumpkin Patch (COVID safe)
Why we love Animal EDventure Park: We have not been to the park yet, but I love how this company has pivoted during the pandemic. Guided Safari walking tour for about 1.5 hours on their private property. You will meet, Pet, Feed, and Learn about some of our Amazing Animals Including Sloths, Kangaroos, Lemurs, Capybaras & Much more!
2022 is their 3rd Annual SPOOKY Safari(Walkthrough😁)it includes Personal 🎃Pumpkin Patches🎃 for your perfect Fall Photos
September 17th - October 31st Every Wednesday - Sunday
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday - Tour Hours 10:30am & 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday - 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, & 5pm
You will also have Amazing Photo Ops with their Animals, all of our Halloween Decorations, and Special Guests throughout the Tour as well!
What is A Sloth Encounter & Kangaroo Encounter? Pet, Learn about & take pics with Kangaroos & Sloth. Included in the tour NOT extra
During The included encounters there will be special Holding Opportunities with Kangaroos, Wallaby’s Birds, etc for an additional amount
- Kangaroo Kuddles - $15
- Soth holding -$75
Cost - $25 per person $5 parking with Kids under two Free
Payment - Venmo or Zelle paid in Advance to hold spot. All reservations must be paid for in advance
Location - 8545 US HWY 441 Boynton Beach (Private property, not at Bedners)
Reserve Now - Space is LIMITED Text 561-350-6948 then with what day, what time, and how many guests will be coming
No Refunds- Credit to Visit again or rain checks due to poor weather
Cancelation policy - Reschedule up to 24 hours before the time
We are so excited this pumpkin patch is back for 2022. It is slightly different because it is more like a fall festival and it is open for just two days, October 15th and 16th
Why we like Boca Raton Pumpkin Patch
They offer so much including:
- Pumpkin Patch
- Fall photo scenes
- Scarecrow village
- Pumpkin decorating kits
- Cornstalk maze
- Pumpkin food court
- Pumpkin beer
- Hours: They are open for 2022 on October 15th & 16th
- Address: Mizner Park
- Cost - $15 per person. Kids under 3 are free.
South Florida Fair Spookyville Drive Through Halloween
Spookyville, an old fashion Halloween for families and children 10 and under, offers a full array of safe tricks or treats, kiddie trains, costume contests, games, and more! It’s a throwback to the traditional days of family Halloweens in a fun, secure, and family-friendly environment.
They have live music and entertainment in the Storm Tight Windows Pavilion.
They recommend buying your tickets online so you can skip the ines.
- Hours: October 21-23rd & October 29th-31st
- Friday, October 21st 5-9pm, Saturday, October 22nd & Sunday, October 23rd, 11am 6pm
- Saturday, October 29th & Sunday, October 30th, 11am-8pm
- Halloween: 5-9pm
- Address: Click here for interactive directions.
- Admission: $10/person
Cason United Methodist Church Pumpkin Patch
Why we like Cason United Methodist
Celebrating their 27th year!!! The pumpkins are set up in their side parking lot, but they work hard to make you forget you are in a parking lot with their fun Fall scenes our favorite is the carriage. This was the first pumpkin patch we took B to when she was only a couple of weeks old, so it holds a special place in my heart. You will find pumpkins from baseball size to monsters that will take two people to carry - pumpkins and colorful gourds of every size and description. Prices for the pumpkins start as low as $1. The sales support the missions and ministries of Cason United Methodist Church.
- Hours: October 15th-31st Monday-Friday noon-7pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, and Sunday 10:30am-6pm
- Address:342 N Swinton Avenue |Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Phone: 561-276-5302
Why Girls Strawberry U Pick made our list of Best Pumpkin Patches in South Florida
Even when strawberries are not in season, we love to visit The Girls. Bailey loves to take a ride on the Strawberry Express. They fill the relaxing lush garden with pumpkins. Their website does not have any information about pumpkins this year, but I am hoping they are still there.
- Petting Zoo
- Strawberry Express Train
- Old Fashion Country Store including ice cream and sweets
- There are swans, donkeys, exotic birds and a giant tortoise
- Hours: 7 days a week 9am-5pm
- Address: 14466 S Military Trail | Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Phone: (561) 496-0188
Why we like Pumpkin Towne: Once you visit Pumpkin Towne you will see why we think this is one of the best pumpkin patches in South Florida. It's not just about picking your own pumpkin, it's about getting in the Fall spirit. It is a family-run business, which I always like to support. We went to the Jupiter location and while it was in a parking lot they do a great job setting up cute fall setups for great photos. Last year we hosted a pumpkin decorating party there. Want to host one too, read our post on 4 Steps to Hosting a Pumpkin Decorating Party.
- Bounce houses
- Hay bales for climbing
- Head cutout photo ops
- Hours: Daily 9am-9pm October 6th-31st
- Address: 3 locations Jupiter, Stuart, and Wellington
- Phone: Main # (561) 697-9377, Jupiter location: 561-744-5198, Stuart location: 772-692-1973, & Wellington location: 561-727-4114
Why we like Flamingo Road Nursery:
The fall festival is back for 2022
The Flamingo Road Nursery is known as a fresh food market for most of the year. We hope they bring back the Fall Harvest Festival next year. It is a beautiful location, so we always get incredible photos. The paint-a-pumpkin activity is always a family favorite!
They truly love to celebrate life in the tropics but our 10-acre garden center is transformed into a Fall paradise that more resembles New England! Cornstalks, hay bales, mums, pumpkins, scarecrows and fall colors are everywhere you look! We feature the “Biggest and Best” Pumpkin Patch and Grandma’s Garden provides the backdrop for treasured family photos.
Our 6 week Fall Festival features a theme every week, including Pepper Palooza, Tomato Fest, and Tropical Fruit Celebration! Antique tractor-pulled hayrides to “The Davie Moonshine and Fish Camp” are offered every weekend, along with kids' crafts, live music, and lots of delicious food! Please mark your calendar and make this a family tradition, as thousands of South Floridians already have.
- Hours: 8 am to 6 pm. every day. End of September to the first week of November.
- Address: 1655 Flamingo Road | Davie, FL 33325
- Phone: 954-476-7878
Why we like Bedner's Farm: This farm fresh market is open year round. . Pumpkin Patch closes 15 minutes prior to closing time. The last ticket is sold 1 hour prior to closing time. Most vendors will be here on these days. During the week, hayrides, a corn maze, and the Pumpkin Patch.
Bedner's is the closest we get to a real pumpkin patch experience in South Florida, so it tops the list of Best Pumpkin Patches in Florida and Best Pumpkin Patches in South Florida. They set up greenery to make it look like the pumpkins grew there. They also have lots of fall activities and they are pet friendly. If you want to go when it is less crowded the weekdays are ideal to pick out pumpkins, just note that activities are only on the weekend. Saturday and Sunday the cars are lined up for what looks like a mile, but it is worth it.
- A big change that started last year. They now charge admission of $24.99/person (kids under 2 are free) It includes
- Traditional Pumpkin Patch is open every day, but Tuesday.
- Hayrides around their 80 acres of working farm.
- Corn Maze
- Sunflowers - extra charge for sunflowers
- Petting Zoo – there are some upcharges for holding and feeding animals
- Fun Foods: Cider Doughnuts, Pizza, French Fries, Popcorn, Carnival Foods, Hot Dog Cart, Fresh Lemonade, Gourmet Food Trucks, Home Made Ice Cream, Roasted Fresh Corn on the Cob (learn how to cook it perfectly in the oven here), and Award Winning BBQ - additional cost and only open on the weekends
- Hours: Closed on Tuesday
- Address: 10066 Lee Road | Boynton Beach, FL 33473
- Phone: 561-733-5490
- Bedner’s accepts ALL credit cards and cash, as do most vendors. There is also an ATM located inside the market
Why we like First United Methodist Church (West Campus)
All of the pumpkins are in the church's front yard with a fence. It is one of my favorite places for an afternoon play date in October. They have carts to fill up with pumpkins and fall-themed games like throw the bean bag pumpkin. Last year Bailey and her friend filled up the carts with no less than 20 pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Patch
- Bean Bag Toss
- Plenty of Room to Run Around
- Hours: waiting on confirmation for 2022
- Address: 9087 Glades Rd | Boca Raton, FL 33434
- Phone: 561-395-1244
- They use the Honor System when picking out your pumpkins. They accept cash and checks.
Grace Community Church Fall Festival:
Instead of a pumpkin patch, Grace is hosting our Fall Festival on Friday, October 28th! The Grace Boca two-hour Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat is a fantastic way to reach our community and connect with Grace families.
- Dates: October 288th
- Address: 600 W. Camino Real | Boca Raton, FL 33486
- Phone: (561) 395-2811
Did I miss your favorite pumpkin patch in South Florida? Would love to know if there are other pumpkin patches we should add.
Looking for other things to do in South Florida this fall? Check out How to Celebrate Fall in Florida
Feeling inspired to do some fall crafts check out: