This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser for DIY Preppy Pumpkin. All opinions are mine alone. #ThinkOutsideTheWipe #CollectiveBias
The other day a friend who has not been to our house before said I am sure your house is so clean and organized. The truth is I love to organize, but I feel like I should have a sign “Pardon the mess we are busy making memories”. My daughter shares my love of crafting. Which makes me so happy. She loves to search Pinterest for projects for us to do together.
Crafting, especially with a 4 year old assistant (who am I kidding, boss) means that messes happen. Big ones. Small ones. And all the sizes in between. But sooner or later, you have to look at that mess and smile. As she is getting older she has become a better a better helper too. When she first started to want to help me clean I was nervous to let her use harsh chemicals. Then it hit me Huggies baby wipes were perfect for letting B help to clean up since they are hypoallergenic and alcohol and paraben free.
Huggies Wipes are a necessity no matter the mess or occasion. Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes are thicker, with their patented Triple Clean Layers for an ultimate clean and the ability to get the job done. I love the soft packs. I no longer carry a diaper bag, but I do always carry wipes. I like the EZ Pull® Dispensing that allows you to get one wipe at a time.
We both love pink and green and everything preppy. So for this fall we created DIY Preppy Pumpkins.
Supplies Needed to DIY Preppy Pumpkin
- Small Pumpkins – can use real or fake pumpkins, recommend white pumpkins.
- Preppy Paper- This paper is from an old agenda
- Scissors or large hold puncher
- Parchment Paper
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes
Video: How to Make a DIY Preppy Pumpkin
How to Make a DIY Preppy Pumpkin
- Cut up the paper either in straight lines or extra large circles.
- Lay down parchment paper over your work space
- Cover the pumpkin in mod podge
- Cover the backside of the paper with mod podge and a fix all the pieces onto the pumpkin
- Once the entire pumpkin is covered in paper cover in mod podge. Allow it to dry
- Paint the stem in your favorite color
- Clean up the pumpkin, your hands and your work area with Huggies Wipes.
- Let it dry and ENJOY
Where to Shop for DIY Preppy Pumpkin
We love shopping at Sam’s Club. They have a great variety of products that we don’t have at our local grocery store. For example there are lots of Huggies wipes to pick from. Personally I selected the Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes Our daughter loves to share her snacks with all her friends so I love buying in bulk too. I just started using the Sam’s Club Pick Up Service when we know exactly what we need. You simply order online, they will have everything ready when you get there to check out. It saves so much time.