What do you do when you are trapped in the house with a hurricane approaching? Have a hurricane party of course and start baking. I love pumpkin everything including pumpkin muffins. When my sister in law asked if they kids wanted to make pumpkin muffins I was excited. This pumpkin muffin recipe makes enough to feed your entire neighborhood. It is perfect for any party or as gifts.
This recipe will always have a special place in my heart because of this night. the cousins had so much fun they even FaceTimed with their cousin in Texas. It was amazing to see them all working together. The outcome was so delicious!
Do you have a favorite fall recipe?
PUMPKIN MUFFIN RECIPE
- 3 cups Canned Pumpkin Puree 29oz can = 1 cup
- 1-1/2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 4 cups White Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 4-3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1-1./2 teaspoons Salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Cloves
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Either grease the pans or use muffin wrappers.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar and eggs.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 17 minutes for mini muffins, 30 minutes for regular size muffins or an hour for a loaf of bread.
- Top with powdered sugar and ENJOY!