This is a sponsored conversation, DIY Crayon Wreath written by me on behalf of Tampico Beverages. The opinions and text are all mine.
I don’t know where the summer break went. It feels like the last day of the school year was just a couple of weeks ago. It came up so fast that I did not really have a chance to make any special crafts for this year’s teachers. We brought in mason jars with flowers for all the teachers. Our main teacher love crafting, she even asked if she could keep our first day of school sign the first week of school to take extra photos. I have been wanting to make this wreath for her since the first day of school.
Supplies Needed to Make DIY Crayon Wreath
- 9″ Biodegradable Floral Craft Ring
- All Purpose Tacky Glue
- 65 Crayons
Video: How to Make DIY Crayon Wreath
How to Make DIY Crayon Wreath
- Determine your pattern. I debated about either doing an alternating rainbow pattern or color coded with sections of the same colors.
- Apply the tacky glue. I originally applied the glue to each crayon, then I moved to doing large sections of the ring in glue so that I could adjust the crayons as needed.
- Glue the ribbon at the top of the wreath.
- Add your accessories. I did a small sign that I printed on the computer and glued to a piece of cardboard. I accented it with crayons
Pro Tip: Use tacky glue so you can adjust them as needed. Line up the end of the crayon with the curve of the inner section of the craft ring.
The ironic part is as soon as B saw what I was working on she asked if I could make it for her room first! So it looks like the gift for her teacher is going to have to wait again. I was so excited to pick B up from school so she could enjoy your afternoon snack and her surprise of the wreath on her door. Her reaction was priceless. She also loves the Tampico fruit punch. No surprise to hear it was one of my hubby’s favorites as a child. And how cute are these cookies from The Princess Baker!
Tampico Back-to-School Pack Promotion
Just upload & share your most memorable back to school photos using our fun frames to be entered to win a $1,000 gift card and a Tampico back-to-school pack. Participate during our Blitz sessions and you also have chance to win a $25 gift card! Don’t miss out, share your favorite #SchoolIsCool moments!
Check out Tampico Is Color for more inspiration.