DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish is the perfect gift for a friend who has everything. These cute white dishes are perfect for a DIY vinyl project. It is my go to gift for a bridal shower. It would also be the perfect gift to give bridesmaids.
I believe that if it is not moving monogram it. Adding a monogram can transform a simple gift into a thoughtful and memorable gift. This DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish is an amazing addition to your bridesmaids gift, wedding gift, or for any other occasion. The bride can put in next to a sink to keep her ring safe while she washes her hands or does dishes. I loved it so much I made one for myself and for our daughter. She was so excited to have a matching ring holder.
Presentation is every thing. I am excited to partner with American Greetings to showcase their cards and wrapping supplies. A card is just a card, until it is given in the right moment. Never under estimate the impact that a few simple words can have on a friend.
Supplies for DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish:
- Small white Ceramic Dish
- Cutting machine
- Vinyl in your color of choice
- Contact or Transfer paper
- Scrapper Tool
How to Make a DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish Instructions
- Determine the size of your monogram. I used the square grid lines from the contact paper. I determined for the larger dish I wanted my monogram to be 2x2" and the smaller dish just a little smaller than 2x2".
- Determine what font you want to use. I wanted to do a circular design. You can use your design software to design your monogram. Or you can buy the design already done. I found a digital download for just over a dollar. Once you have the design in place you select all and reduce the size of the monogram to your desired size.
- Now it is time to cut out your monogram. After your machine cuts the monogram cut the vinyl into a square. Remove the excess vinyl so just your monogram is remaining. Remove the backing from your contact paper and put the contact paper on top of the monogram. Use your scrapper to press down and make sure the vinyl is attached to the transfer paper.
- Put the transfer paper in the middle of the dish. Use your scrapper to press down the vinyl. Remove the transfer paper.
- Wrap your gift and sign your card.
Pin for Later DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish