Simple Garlic Dip Recipe, is an easy dip recipe that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It has only 6 ingredients and takes just minutes to prep. You can make it into a football shape with bacon and cheese.
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx
We love game day, not for the football, but for the snacks. And this simple garlic dip is an app that your entire family will enjoy.
Why you will love this recipe
To make this dip all you need to do is combine everything together. You know we love food that fits into a theme.
You can even make it ahead of time and place the entire thing in the refrigerator until game day. You can put the bacon on top, but wait to put the cheese because it will get hard.
How to make Simple Garlic Dip Recipe
Place the cream cheese out on the counter while you measure out everything else so it softens. If it is still hard you can place it into the microwave on defrost for a few seconds. Combine all the ingredients in one bowl except the bacon and the slice of white cheese.
Then place it into an oval dish and top it with bacon bites. Then cut a white cheese for the laces of the football.
What to Eat with It
We like to serve the dip with a combination of crackers, carrots, and peppers. And we also like to include: BIGS Little Caesar’s ExtraMostBestest Pepperoni Pizza Sunflower Seeds. These sunflower seeds have LOTS of Pepperoni .
And Slim Jim Savage Spicy has 18 grams of protein in each stick. And it is 3 times larger than a standard Slim Jim. It weighs 3oz and has a spicy kick to it. We like to slice them into smaller pieces so we can share with everyone.
- Cream Cheese
- Dorot Gardens Crushed Garlic
- Bacon Bites
- Slice of Provolone
I love using Dorot Gardens Garlic because it means no Chopping, no peeling, no mess. Each cube is one clove of garlic which means no measuring.
- Instead of bacon bites you could sub out 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Swap out the mayo and instead add a Tablespoon of milk
- You can use almond slices in place or in addition to bacon bites. They would work as a topping or mixed it.
- add a 1-½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garlic Powder - you can add garlic powder if you want extra garlic flavor.
Place the dip into an airtight container. We stored it both with and without the bacon bites on top. It stores well both ways. It lasts for about 3 days in the refrigerator. And tastes even better after about hours in the refrigerator.
You want to make sure that the cream cheese is softened so that it is easy to mix it all together. If the cream cheese is too hard it will be very difficult to mix well. You can mix by hand or using a hand mixer.
Looking for more football inspiration?
Simple Garlic Dip
- Just a bowl and fork
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella shredded
- ½ cup bacon bites
- ¼ cup scallions diced
- 1 Dorot Garden Garlic Clove
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, cube of Dorot Garden garlic, and green onions to small bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place into an oval shaped bowl. Then top with bacon beats.
- Cut one long piece and three smaller pieces of cheese to make the laces of the football
- Chill for at least 2 hours, ideally hours.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Leave a Reply