How to Host the Ultimate Tailgate Party at Home. Throw the Ultimate Tailgate Party at your home with these simple steps. Including a tutorial on how to make the ultimate football celebration shirt.
The summer of my freshman year I decided my college experience was missing something big...FOOTBALL!!!
So, I applied to all the schools in the SEC. I went to a school sight unseen and it was the best decision! Football became a way of life! Ever since my sophomore year every football game brings back the best college memories.
The University in our town just got a football team which means we get to introduce B to the excitement of tailgating at a University. We also celebrate football season at home as well with friends and family.
Dress the Part
Show your spirit with your clothing. You could wear a jersey supporting your team. If you don't have a jersey wear the colors of the team you are supporting or make a fun football shirt like this one.
Supplies Needed for Your Football Shirt
- Cutting machine
- Iron on glitter vinyl
How to create your own football shirt.
- Create your design in a design software. If you don't have the design skills or time you can search for free cut files like this one or buy one online.
- Determine the size of your design based on the shirt you are applying it to.
- Import your design into the program.
- Mirror the image and flip it horizontally. Remember you want it to cut it out backwards because you are going to flip it over and iron it on.
8. Weed the vinyl, which means to remove all vinyl from the areas that should be white.
9. Iron the vinyl onto the t-shirt. It took me about 2-3 minutes of ironing for it to have fully applied to the shirt.
10. Wear it with pride to the tailgate celebration!
Food & Drinks
TVs (multiple TVs is even better)
Friends & Family
Invite over your friends and family who love football. It is fun to have people who are supporting both teams.