3 Easy Football Party Treats. From football cups to football shaped brownies these party treats will help you get ready for the big game.
I am always looking for an excuse to throw a party. Football season is the perfect excuse to have friends and family over. Today I am sharing my favorite 3 easy football party treats. Fall is one of the busiest times of year for our family so I went to Sam’s Club where I could save time, money and get everything I need at one store. I love football parties because you don’t need to worry about entertainment. You can focus on the food and decor. These 3 Easy Football Party Treats double as food and part of my decor. How easy is that!
3 Easy Football Party Treats
What you need for Easy Football Party Drinks
- Mason Jars or Clear glasses
- White Electrical Tape
- Drink of choice
Video: How to Make Easy Football Party Drinks
How to Make Easy Football Party Drinks
- Determine what side of your jar or glass has the least design on it.
Pro Tip: I used the side that already had lines on it so I could use them as my guide.
- Cut a long piece of the electrical tape and add down the side of the jar or glass.
- Cut a second long piece is half, then into three smaller pieces for the laces. Place the middle one first then the top and bottom pieces.
- Add some ice and your drink and ENJOY.
For me dessert is not dessert without chocolate. These football brownies are easy to make. And B and I loved getting to eat the leftovers before the big game.
What you need for football brownies:
- Brownie Mix and ingredients on the box
- Football Cookie Cutter
- White icing
Video: How to make football brownies:
How to make football brownies:
- Make your brownies according to the package
- Allow them to fully cool
- Remove brownies from the pan and use the cookie cutter to create your footballs
- Add the white icing for your laces and ENJOY!
Add all three treats together with some football plates, napkins and banner and you are ready to host friends or just your immediate family!
What do you do to keep things simple when hosting a football party?
Other Sweet Treats
- No Bake Options: Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars, Salty Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Oreo Cookie Balls
- Hosting a football party here are some other yummy options: Mango Salsa or Chicken Taco Cups
Pin for Later: 3 Easy Football Party Treats