A homemade version of the popular Starbucks treat, Cranberry Bliss Toffee! These taste just like the original, and are easy to make right at home!
Junior League of Boca Raton has an amazing cookbook called Savor the Moment. I do have two favorite recipes from the cookbook. This is an adaption of the magic toffee, which is a family favorite for us. Secretly, I made it because I am not a big white chocolate fan so I thought it was a cookie I could make and not want to eat. I was wrong.
I love working with cranberries:
Cranberry Bliss Toffee
In addition to being yummy I love the white and red combo. And I am in love with cranberries. It is perfect for Friendsgiving, Christmas or Valentine's Day. I love this recipe because it is so easy you can have the kids help you too. B loves watching the butter melt in the oven and is so fascinated when the chocolate melts. And there is so much variety. You can make it with milk, dark and white chocolate and top with your favorite toppings. It really is a magical recipe.
What occasion are you going to make these for? And will you change the recipe up at all?
Pin for Later: Cranberry Bliss Toffee
Other Sweet Treats
- Love Peppermint check out: Peppermint Chip Milkshake, Candy Cane Marshmallows, Frosted Peppermint Brownies.
- Yummy Cookies: Must Try Christmas Cookies Soft Chewy Ginger Cookies, Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Cake and Cupcakes: Sweet Cornbread, Easy Tres Leches Cake, Chocolate Peanut butter cupcakes Banana Bread
- Chocolate Treats: Mini Nutella Pies
- No Bake Options: Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars, Oreo Cookie Balls
- Sweet Drinks: Pink Hot Chocolate or Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Healthier desserts: Strawberry and Vanilla Yogurt Bark Healthier Peanut Butter Cookies,or Healthy Citrus Creamsicle Fruit Dip
How to Make Cranberry Bliss Toffee
Cranberry Bliss Toffee
- 40 Crackers Saltine Crackers about 1-½ sleeves
- 2 Sticks Butter 1 cup
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 12oz Bags White Chocolate Chips
- 1 5oz Bag Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Arrange the saltines, one next to another, in a single layer; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine butter and light brown sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil; continue to cook, stirring frequently, until it turns a caramel color; about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour over the crackers. The crackers will start to move around; use a rubber spatula to set them back in place.
- Bake in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly. Take out of the oven and top with the chocolate chips.
- Use the spatula to spread the melting chocolate around.
- Add dried cranberries on top
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes, or until cold. Break up into pieces and ENJOY!
Store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply