Candy Cane Marshmallows
Bailey loves marshmallows and candy canes so I figured she would love them combined. Nothing says the holidays like a candy cane. I love the taste, smell and the red and white. Add any treats with candy canes to your dessert tray and it is instantly festive. Eat them alone or dip them into your hot chocolate.
What you Need for Candy Cane Marshmallows
How to Make Candy Cane Marshmallows
You can make as many as you want. I made a small batch this time, but I have made larger batches before. Next time I want to make them with dark chocolate!
How would you enjoy them? My favorite way is dipping them into a cup of hot chocolate.
Other Sweet Treats
- Love Peppermint check out: Peppermint Chip Milkshake, Frosted Peppermint Brownies.
- Yummy Cookies: Must Try Christmas Cookies Soft Chewy Ginger Cookies, Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Cake and Cupcakes: Sweet Cornbread, Easy Tres Leches Cake, Chocolate Peanut butter cupcakes Banana Bread
- Chocolate Treats: Mini Nutella Pies
- No Bake Options: Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars, Salty Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Oreo Cookie Balls
- Sweet Drinks: Pink Hot Chocolate or Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Healthier desserts: Strawberry and Vanilla Yogurt Bark Healthier Peanut Butter Cookies,or Healthy Citrus Creamsicle Fruit Dip