Junior League of Boca Raton has an amazing cookbook called Savor the Moment. I do have two favorite recipes from the cookbook. This is an adaption of the magic toffee, which is a family favorite for us. Secretly, I made it because I am not a big white chocolate fan so I thought it was a cookie I could make and not want to eat. I was wrong.
In addition to being yummy I love the white and red combo. And I am in love with cranberries. It is perfect for Friendsgiving, Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Speaking of my love of cranberries…have you entered the Friendsgiving Cranberry Contest yet? See all the details below?
Friendsgiving Cranberry Contest
In honor of Friendsgiving, the Cranberry Marketing Committee is launching its second annual Cranberry Friendsgiving Photo Contest, giving entrants a chance to win $4,000 in prizes for the best cranberry dishes, drinks and décor. Simply post a photo of your cranberry creation on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest with #FriendsgivingCranberryContest and then upload it at CranberryFriendsgiving.com to enter.
Comment down below your favorite food, drink or decor using cranberries.
How to Make Cranberry Bliss Bars
- 40 Crackers Saltine Crackers about 1-1/2 sleeves
- 2 Sticks Butter (1 cup)
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 –12oz Bags White Chocolate Chips
- 1 –5oz Bag Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Arrange the saltines, one next to another, in a single layer; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine butter and light brown sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil; continue to cook, stirring frequently, until it turns a caramel color; about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour over the crackers. The crackers will start to move around; use a rubber spatula to set them back in place.
- Bake in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly. Take out of the oven and top with the chocolate chips.
- Use the spatula to spread the melting chocolate around.
- Add dried cranberries on top
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes, or until cold. Break up into pieces and ENJOY!