This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser for Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip. All opinions are mine alone. #TimetoCrunch #CollectiveBias
For our family watching football especially the big game is all about the snack and commercials. I am still working to incorporate more vegetables into our meal planning. I have successfully added more vegetables with soups and one pan dinners. So for the game I thought I should continue to the challenge with a Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip. If you like to entertain during football games too check out some of these posts for inspiration:
This Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip taste just as good as the real thing. It pairs perfectly with crunchy snacks like Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, and Late July® Tortilla Chips for a winning spread. There are so many options to pair this dip with, everyone in your house will be happy. Speaking of a happy family...have you tried these Late July Nacho Chipotle Tortilla Chips? They are a new family favorite in our house!
Since the dip is best served hot I put it on a wooden tray and keep the snacks close to it so you can keep going back for more.
Take your next party from the ordinary to the extraordinary with this new fan favorite, skinny spinach artichoke dip. I love that it is a traditional favorite and no one needs to know it is a skinny version made with Greek yogurt instead of mayo.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained of of all moisture
- 10 ounce jar marinated artichoke quarters, drained and finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Video: How to Make Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip
How to Make Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Parmesan Reggiano cheese, and garlic cloves. Mix with a hand blender.
- Add the spinach and chopped artichoke hearts and half of the mozzarella cheese to the cream cheese mixture. Tip: Make sure all the water is out of the spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased small baking dish and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes. The cheese should be bubbling. Serve hot with Late July Tortilla Chips. Enjoy!
Looking for more healthier options to serve at the big game. Click here for lots of inspiration including sweet and savory treats.
Pin for Later: Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip
Recipe adapted from https://happyhealthymama.com/