Salty and Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies are so easy to make with only two main ingredients. The salty and sweet combo makes a crowd pleaser.
I have not had Rollos in forever. They were on sale after Halloween so I picked up a bag. I did not really have a plan, but I knew I would use them in something. I originally started to make my Cranberry Bliss bars. When I did not have any butter in the house I started to improvise. Who runs out of butter? I started to look through the cabinets and came up with this recipe for Sweet + Salty Chocolate Caramel Cookies! It is amazing how sometimes when you are not trying you come up with the best recipes. I cannot wait to make these again.
Salty + Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies
They are so simple but delicious which is my dream recipe. You only need two ingredients; Ritz Crackers and Rolos. You can add in additional items like chocolate and sprinkles for on top. You can make them for any holiday or just because. Next time with make them I will top them with dark chocolate because that is my favorite, but you can white, milk or dark chocolate.
What is your favorite holiday cookie?
Other Sweet Treats
- Love Peppermint check out: Peppermint Chip Milkshake, Candy Cane Marshmallows, Frosted Peppermint Brownies.
- Yummy Cookies: Must Try Christmas Cookies Soft Chewy Ginger Cookies, Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Cake and Cupcakes: Sweet Cornbread, Easy Tres Leches Cake, Chocolate Peanut butter cupcakes Banana Bread
- Chocolate Treats: Mini Nutella Pies
- No Bake Options: Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars, Oreo Cookie Balls
- Sweet Drinks: Pink Hot Chocolate or Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Healthier desserts: Strawberry and Vanilla Yogurt Bark Healthier Peanut Butter Cookies,or Healthy Citrus Creamsicle Fruit Dip
.Pin for Later: Salty & Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies
Instructions for Salty + Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookie
Salty and Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Chocolate Optional
- Sprinkles Optional
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place the crackers salty side down on a foil or parchment lined cookie sheet. The place a Rollo on top of each cracker.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the chocolate started to melt.
- Place a cracker on top of each Rollo to create a sandwich. Let them cool and enjoy this Salty and Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Optional: Decorate with chocolate and sprinkles.