This peppermint latte recipe allows you to make a latte without an espresso machine. Learn how to make peppermint syrup for lattes.
It’s that time of the year again! Time to transition to sweaters and boots, go apple picking and sip lattes by the fireplace. Unless you live in South Florida like me then you turn your AC to 70, turn on the fireplace app on your TV and snuggle under the blanket, enjoy a latte and pretend it is not 90 degrees out. During the week mornings are a blur. Some days I forget to make coffee other mornings by the time I go to drink it my cup is cold. At least one day of the weekend my hubby and daughter treat me to breakfast in bed. Now I have one more thing to look forward to on the weekends, an amazing Peppermint Latte at home.
My brother is a foodie and his coffee game is unreal. He has the real deal espresso maker. And he is famous for his amazing coffee drinks. I always look forward to one of his coffee creations when I visit him, but the idea of having one more kitchen appliance could send me over the edge. With International Delight® One Touch Latte’™ you can enjoy a latte without having to spend the money or find space for a fancy coffee machine.
What you Need to Make a Peppermint Latte
- Coffee – Your favorite type works
- Can of One Touch Latte’™ – Vanilla is my personal favorite
How to Make a Peppermint Latte
How to Make Peppermint Syrup for Lattes
To make your peppermint syrup mix boiling water, sugar and mint extract. Set aside.
Pro tip: Place the extra syrup into a container so you can use it all season long. This recipe work for how to make peppermint syrup for coffee too.
Latte Recipe without Machine
- Combine the peppermint with coffee.
- Shake the One Touch Latte’™ can.
- Make the latte using the instruction on the can or below.
Video How to Make a Latte at Home
It is amazing how easy it is to transform your everyday coffee into a foam-topped latte! I cannot wait to introduce my friends and family to it during the holidays. I will be stocking up at Walmart. Look for them in the refrigerated dairy section. Get more latte inspiration here
Other Sweet Treats
Pin for Later: Recipe for Peppermint Latte
Recipe for Peppermint Latte
- 3/4 cup coffee Your favorite type works
- 1 serving One Touch Latte'™ Vanilla is my personal favorite
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp mintextract
- Candy Canes or Peppermints, crushed
- Start with making your peppermint syrup. Combine boiling water, sugar and mint extract. Set aside. I made mine on the stove top, but you could make it in the microwave too.
- Add 3-4 Tablespoons of your peppermint syrup to your mug. Fill cup 2/3 with coffee to leave room for froth. Stir the syrup and the coffee together.
- Shake the One Touch Latte'™ can.
- Press and hold the can above coffee to cream to desired sweetness.
- Top with crushed candy canes or peppermint and ENJOY!