DIY Candy Heart Vase. Use heart candy and two vases to create the perfect centerpiece for Valentine's Day, a vase with hearts.
DIY Candy Heart Vase
I love candy hearts, we might have eaten half of the supplies for this project. My Candy Cane Vase was such a hit I wanted to create a similar option for Valentine's Day. This one took me about 20 minutes to make. I love how the colors of the candy bright up any room. You only need four things for this DIY Candy Heart Vase. It works well as a centerpiece for a Valentine's Day table or as a gift for your sweetheart, a teacher or a friend. I know I would love to receive one.
What you need for the DIY Vase with Hearts:
- Two glass vases - in different sizes
- Candy Hearts
- Flowers of your choice
Video: DIY Candy Heart Vase
How to make the DIY Candy Heart Vase:
- Place the smaller vase inside the larger one.
2. Add candy hearts to the section between the two bowls. Depending on the amount of space between the vases you can either place each heart by hand or cover the interview vase and pour the hearts into the larger vase.
3. Continue filling all four sides. Depending on the space between the vases you could have 1 or multiple layers of candy.
4. Add water and flowers and ENJOY! Let me know below what flowers you would use?
Heart Shaped Treats and DIY
Planning a Valentine's day celebration. You may also want to check out these heart treats and DIYs.
- Pepperoni Heart Shaped Pizza
- Heart Banana Bread
- Heart Chocolate Pretzels
- 20 Yummy Heart Shaped Treats
Do you have a favorite heart craft for recipe? Leave us a comment below.