Pepperoni Heart Pizza is the perfect romantic dinner. It is an easy way to make the dinner special.
Growing up Friday night was family pizza night. We have been carrying on the tradition with our family. Bailey and I love to cook together so when the opportunity to partner with Ragu came along I knew we had to try to make pizza. I believe presentation is everything. Our mini cookie cutters are always a hit. Since we love pizza we thought it would be fun to add heart shaped pepperonis.
Just like pizza night Ragu is truly “Simmered in Tradition”. They blend of garden-grown ingredients and uncompromising standards gave families something to look forward to, a meal worth gathering for. Hundreds of pasta sauces have emerged over the past 80 years, but only one has remained America’s favorite.
We love Ragu because it is so versatile from pizza, to dipping sauce to traditional pasta dishes there are so many options. Click here to learn how to turn any meal into a moment with these recipes ideas by Ragu.
Ingredients for Pepperoni Heart Pizza
- Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic or one of the 5 options. You can see all of them here.
- Olive Oil
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- Mini heart shaded cookie cutter
How to Make Pepperoni Heart Pizza
1. Preheat the oven according to the pizza dough package. Brush the entire crust with olive oil.
2. Add Ragu Homestyle sauce and smooth out evenly.
3. Top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Use the cookie cutters to make heart shaped pepperonis.
5. Top your pizza with as many pepperonis as you would like.
Heart Shaped Treats and DIY