DIY American Flag Streamers are an easy and festive craft that is perfect for patriotic events like 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Happy Summer. Bring on the BBQs and Pool Parties. Bailey and I are excited to share a fun craft that is perfect for July 4th or Memorial Day. You can hang this streamer or Bailey's favorite you can hold it and run around. We originally created it as a feature for Spotlight 4 Kids Magazine. The magazine is filled with great information from anti-bullying to baking. The best part all stories are written for kids by kids.
This DIY goes well with DIY Patriotic Centerpieces
DIY American Flag Streamers
What you Need for DIY American Flag Streamers
- Blue Construction Paper
- Tape or Glue
- Red and White Streamers
- Star Stickers
How to Make DIY American Flag Streamers
- Add the star stickers to the blue construction paper
- Tape or glue the two ends together
- Optional - Cut the streamers into multiple pieces
- Tape or glue the streamers inside the construction paper
- On the other end attach the string
- Hang and ENJOY!