Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars are a quick and easy no-bake dessert that kids will go crazy for. Just 3 ingredients and you have a yummy no bake treat.
We love Oreos in our house so I am always looking for new recipes to try with them. Last year I made these amazing chewy cookie and cream no bake marshmallow bars. Needless to say they were gone so fast I never took pictures of the final product so I never posted the recipe. This year I was determined to make them again and to take photos of them right away so that I could share the recipe with you!
Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars
As you can see in the photo. One three of them made it into the photos. I love this recipe for a number of reasons. First it only has three ingredients so it is hard for me to forget anything. Second I love rice crispy treats, but I think all desserts should include chocolate. And finally they are so easy to make B can make them with me. She loves to bake so much so I am always looking for easy recipes we can do together.
Does your family have a favorite cookie you use in your holiday baking?
Other Sweet Treats
- Love Peppermint check out: Peppermint Chip Milkshake, Candy Cane Marshmallows, Frosted Peppermint Brownies.
- Yummy Cookies: Must Try Christmas Cookies Soft Chewy Ginger Cookies, Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Cake and Cupcakes: Sweet Cornbread, Easy Tres Leches Cake, Chocolate Peanut butter cupcakes Banana Bread
- Chocolate Treats: Mini Nutella Pies
- No Bake Options: Salty Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Oreo Cookie Balls
- Sweet Drinks: Pink Hot Chocolate or Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Healthier desserts: Strawberry and Vanilla Yogurt Bark Healthier Peanut Butter Cookies,or Healthy Citrus Creamsicle Fruit Dip
Pin for Later: Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars
Ingredients and How to Make Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars
Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars
- 16oz package Oreo
- 5 cups Marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, about 1 1/2- 2 minutes. Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a foil or wax paper lined 8×8 inch baking pan. Let set up for 10 minutes.
- Remove bars from the pan and cut into squares.