This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UnbeatableComfort #CollectiveBias #KeepLifeRolling for bathroom storage jars and mason jar holder diy
The holidays are here which means Christmas carols, beautiful lights, Christmas trees and house guests! If you follow the blog you know that we have been traveling a lot this year. There are so many perks of traveling, one of my favorite parts of traveling is exploring new hotels.
I have been inspired to create a high end hotel feel at our house for our house guests. Don't know about you, but I love the toiletries that are in hotel bathrooms. I have promised Kurt that I will try and use things we already have at the house instead of buying new things.
This year I have started to save glass jars to reuse for storage and crafts. I figured this was the perfect time to use the glass jars to create our toiletries storage.
Supplies Needed for Bathroom Storage Jars
- Glass Jars
- Paint Pen
- Spray Paint
- Determine what products you want to have in the bathroom. We wanted to display Q-tips, cotton balls and mouth wash.
- Find glass jars that fit these products.
- Depending on the jar you may want to do different DIY.
- If the top is branded you spray paint to cover the branding. Pro tip: Place something under the lid to prop it up.
- If you have a jar that had a label use ribbon to cover the sticky part.
- For the mouthwash jar I used a paint pen to draw a face.
Stock up on all your toiletries including Q-tips, cotton balls and toilet paper. We got all of them from Family Dollar. Including, Scott® ComfortPlus™ Toilet Paper. Scott ComfortPlus is 5 in 1- soft, strong, thick, absorbent, and clog-free. It is 3X Stronger for Unbeatable Comfort!
Scott ComfortPlus is the new Scott Extra Soft. If you used to purchase Scott Extra Soft, Scott ComfortPlus is the new and improved version.
Find a Family Dollar Store near you so you can pick up Scott® ComfortPlus™Toilet Paper!