With Christmas just 11 days away. I have been baking non stop! I have gathered some recipes that I want to try from last week’s link party. From Pecan Cake Bars to Non Bake Santa Cookies, we have you covered with these must try Christmas Treats.
Must Try Christmas Treats
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 157 LINK PARTY
Christmas is right around the corner. Have you finished your shopping? I haven’t started, but I shopped to get it all done before next week. We’re looking for a few more bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the other hosts.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 157 LINK PARTY HOSTS
We would love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Penguin Cookies – The Perfect Holiday Recipe! @ Delightful E Made
Donna’s favorite – Wee Little Gnome Pom Pom Ornaments @ Flamingo Toes
Cristy’s favorite – Dipped Oreo Reindeer Cookies @ The Mandatory Mooch
Heidi’s favorite – Cranberry Salas @ Bombshell Bling
Lacie’s favorite – Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie Bars @ Housewife How-Tos
Sherry’s favorite – Apple Orange Cranberry Sangria – Make a Pitcher! @ aka design
Debra’s favorite – Penguin Cookies – The Perfect Holiday Recipe! @ Delightful E Made
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday Link Party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 157 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Pin for Later: Must Try Christmas Cookies