Toy Story 4 is coming to theaters everywhere June 21, 2019. Staring Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack.
We love Disney movies and as you know they have some amazing new movies for 2018 like Christopher Robin, Dumbo. Another incredible movies like The Grinch Movie, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World and Wreck It Ralph 2. Now the 2019 movies are being released including Toy Story 4. If you want to get in the mood for the movie you need to visit Toy Story Land. Check out all my tips and tricks for seeing everything at Toy Story Land.
Toy Story 4 Official Trailer
Check out the new teaser trailer here for Toy Story 4 here:
Toy Story 4 Story
There is a new toy, Forky who is convinced that he is NOT a toy! An actual spork-turned-craft-project, Forky is pretty sure that he doesn’t belong in Bonnie’s room. Unfortunately, every time he tries to get away, someone yanks him back into an adventure he’d rather skip. “The world of Toy Story is built upon the idea that everything in the world has a purpose,” said Cooley. “A toy’s purpose is to be there for its child. But what about toys that are made out of other objects? Forky is a toy that Bonnie made out of a disposable spork, so he’s facing a crisis. He wants to fulfill his purpose as a spork, but now has a new toy purpose thrust upon him.”
Filmmakers called on comedian Tony Hale to provide the voice of Forky. “It’s a huge thrill to be part of the Toy Story family,” he said. “But it’s going to take a while for it to really sink in.”
Said Cooley, “When we thought up this character, Tony was the first actor that came to mind and I’m thrilled he accepted. Tony’s performance as Forky is a comedy salad of confidence, confusion, and empathy... served by hilarious spork.”
How were filmmakers able to convince Hale to give voice to Forky? “A utensil’s existential crisis?” he asked. “I’m in!”
Download the new images and poster here: http://www.wdsmediafile.com/walt-disney-studios/ToyStory4/
About “Toy Story 4”
Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy. Directed by Josh Cooley (“Riley’s First Date?”) and produced by Jonas Rivera (“Inside Out,” “Up”) and Mark Nielsen (associate producer “Inside Out”), Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” ventures to U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.
Follow Along with Toy Story 4
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarToyStory/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/toystory
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ToyStory/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyPixar
Cast of Toy Story 4
Voice Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Don Rickles, Estelle Harris, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Jeff Pidgeon, Blake Clark, Tony Hale
Director: Josh Cooley
Producers: Jonas Rivera, Mark Nielsen
Other Toy Story Movies
· The original “Toy Story,” was released on Nov. 22, 1995. It was the first fully computer animated feature film. It was the highest grossing movie of the year. It was nominated for three Oscars® and two Golden Globes®.
· “Toy Story 2” is the first film ever to be entirely created, mastered and exhibited digitally. It was also the first animated sequel to gross more than its original. Breaking opening weekend box office records in the U.S., UK and Japan, becoming the highest grossing animated release of 1999. It won the Golden Globe for best motion picture – comedy or musical. It won a Grammy® for best song written for a motion picture, television or other visual media (Randy Newman, “When She Loved Me”).
· Released in 2010, “Toy Story 3” won Oscars® for best animated feature film and best achievement in music written for motion pictures, original song (Randy Newman/“We Belong Together”). The film also won a Golden Globe® and BAFTA for best animated film. It was the second Pixar film to be nominated for the best picture Oscar. It’s also Pixar’s second highest-grossing film of all time behind “Incredibles 2.”
· The 2015 short “Riley’s First Date?” was helmed by director Josh Cooley and produced by Mark Nielsen.