I recently read an Update to my Summer Bucket List post by Amber at Four to Adore and it inspired me to make my own. Since we only have a month left of summer and because I love to cross things off my to do list I have included some things we already did this summer.
- Zoo at Night - Rour and Pour
- Summer concert series at Mizner
- Picnic in the Park
- Collect shells
- Organize Bailey's artwork
- Trip to the Keys
- Date night
- Bubble event at CityPlace
- Elmo at Science Explorum
- Special time with cousins
- Sleepover at MiMi and Papa
- Picnic at Daddy's Office
- Sarasota to see Uncle Chad, Tat and Byron
- Summer reading program at library
- Drop in storytime at Library
- Miami Seaqurium
- Swim in the pool
- Playground at Bailey's school
- Friday series at the library
- Miami Zoo
- Hang out with new friends
- As many dance parties as possible
- Diving equipment
- Lion Country Safari
Isn't it crazy how date night can make it to a bucket list!? I feel you on that one! I am in desperate need, myself!
I know. For Father's Day my hubby asked for a date night. We recently cut our budgets and our budget for a babysitter got cut. Thank goodness for friends who help out so we can have a date night. Hope you have one soon.
It makes my heart happy that we inspired your bucket list. Sometimes it helps to write things down to hold us accountable, I think. Confession: we already did several items on our bucket list before I published it too. I've just got to post them! =)
I agree with the accountability and it will be fun to look back on the list next summer.
Absolutely! Our blog works as a bit of a scrapbook so it'll be fun to see later.