As Strawberry Greek yogurt with vanilla yogurt sprinkled over top and then frozen so you can break it into chunks just like chocolate bark (but healthier!). This healthy frozen yogurt bark is perfect for kids and adults alike. Use full-fat yogurt to ensure the creamiest bark possible. Learn how to make yogurt bark here.
Why You Will Love this Recipe
This Strawberry yogurt bark is super easy to make and you only need two ingredients. It is a great alternative to chocolate bark if you are looking for a healthier option. It is a healthy frozen yogurt bark.
How to Make Yogurt Bark
Yogurt bark is so easy to make learn exactly how to make yogurt bark here.
What you Need for Strawberry and Vanilla Swirl Yogurt Bark
Video for Strawberry and Vanilla Swirl Yogurt Bark
Recipe for Strawberry Yogurt Bark
Create your swirl pattern.
Serve and enjoy!
You can sub out any tips of yogurt We also like strawberry banana and strawberry blueberry yogurt for this bark.
You need a cookie sheet with parchment paper. You also need an icing piping bag, spatula and a stick for creating the swirl.
Strawberry and Vanilla Swirl Yogurt Bark
- Yogurt Strawberry and Vanilla
- Small Cookie Sheet Make sure it fits in your freezer
- Silicon sheet or parchment paper
- Piping Bag
- Stick for lolly pop or similar
- Determine your design plan. Place your silicon sheet or parchment paper on your cookie sheet.
- Pour and spread your base color on the cookie sheet. We did the strawberry as the base.
- Fill a pipping bag with the vanilla yogurt. Cut the end of the pipping bag. Add the design.
- Use a stick to swirl the colors.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces and ENJOY!
Make some other healthy sweet treats: