Last week I received one of my favorite comments to date from How Mummy Flowers Does It. She nominated me for the Starlight Blogger Award. I have been thinking about starting a blog for over a year and I finally pulled the trigger and now I wish I had launched it sooner. If you are not familiar with How Mummy Flowers Does It please check it out. For me it is the perfect balance between parenting stories/advice, recipes and creativity. If we lived in the same town I would want to set-up a play date as soon as possible. Connecting with people out of the country is one thing I had not thought about when I set out blogging.
My nominations are:
- Four to Adore – Amber writes about her experience as a mom of 4. She inspired me to do a summer bucket list with her fun posts and adorable photos of her quadruplets. I have always wanted twins and I am so impressed with parents that can handle multiple kids. She is very inspiring.
- Up Down Maps – Traveling is my passion. Her blog always me to live vicariously through her travel. I can also totally relate to Meg, as a person who loved their job and pre-baby was a workaholic I was also shocked that once I became a mom being with my daughter all the sudden was way more important than the career I had dedicated more than a decade to.
- New Thing Challenge – I love the idea of trying something new and I am really enjoying following Lena’s journey as she tries something new everyday from baking a new cake to trying new products.
- Postively Peppy – Being positive and surrounding myself with positive people is who I am in real life which is why I was drawn to this blog from the moment I saw it. This quote from her blog sums of the blog best. “Life is too short, so do the best you can & surround yourself with those that your heart simply could not beat without!”
- I can always count on Heather and Michelle, 2 local Boca Raton, Florida bloggers to make sure I know about all the best events in town. They have both really inspired me to want to start blogging.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
- This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers and pass on the award! This is hard to do. There are so many more than 6 that I enjoy reading, but all of these 6 are the ones that inspire me more than others.
- If you had the chance to redo anything in your life, would you take the opportunity and what would it be?
- Absolutely nothing –I believe that everything happens for a reason. My life has been an wide adventure and I would not change a thing.
- What or who makes you want to get up in a morning?
- My family and friends make me want to get up in the morning. Especially this summer we are going mommy camp, which means Bailey and I have the whole summer to hang out together. There are so many amazing things to do in South Florida and I love experiencing them through her eyes.
- What are you proudest of?
- The life my husband and I have created together and especially our daughter. Her love of life and want to celebrate everything make me so proud.
The questions for my nominees:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- If you could do one thing over this week, what would it be?
- Who or what inspires your creativity?
Please don’t delete this note: The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from Yesterday After is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo July 5, 2015