Spooky Halloween Drink
When I first saw Halloween peeps I knew I had to have them. I was not exactly sure how I was going to use them. They inspired me to create these drinks for B and her friends. I had already bought some white chocolate chips and Halloween sprinkles for our pumpkin party. I went to work on crafting the ultimate Halloween Drink for Kids.
We love Halloween
- Best Family Halloween Outfits
- Tips for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween
- Bats and Bows Halloween Party
- Scarecrow Mini Pinatas
Ingredients for Spooky Halloween Drink
- Your favorite drink
- White chocolate chips
In less than 15 minutes we had our Halloween Drinks ready and were a huge hit!!!
Do you have a go to Halloween Drink?
Pin for Later
Spooky Halloween Drink for Kids
- Chocolate Chips You can use candy melts as well
- Halloween Peeps
- Favorite Drink
- Melt the chocolates or candy melts according to the instructions. I prefer to use a double boiler. If you are like me and don't own one don't worry they are easy to make. All you need in a pan and a bowl (glass or metal) to go over it. The bowl should not touch the water. It creates a seal with the bottom pan to trap the steam produced by the simmering water. To use the double boiler, add water to the pan and bring it to a simmer, then place the bowl on top and fill it with whatever you intend to cook or melt. I like it best because you can match the chocolate so you don't overheat it.
- Use a metal spoon to stir the chocolates as they melt.
- Once the chocolate is melted dip the rim of the glass into the chocolate.
- Apply the sprinkles to the rim of the glass by placing the rim into a bowl of sprinkles.
- Repeat until you have completed all of the glasses. And then put them into the refrigerator or freezer to harden.
- Take a skewers to make a whole in your marshmallow peep. Then transfer the marshmallow peep onto your straw. You may need to wipe off the top of the straw with a wet paper towel to remove any stickiness.
- Fill your cups with your favorite drink and top with your Spooky Halloween straw and ENJOY!