If you like a food mashup this S’mores Dessert Pizza is for you. It is a sweet, chocolaty dessert made just like a pizza! You get the s’mores flavor of melted chocolate, graham crackers, and fluffy marshmallows, all melted together without the mess and as pizza oven s’mores. This s’mores indoor pizza recipe is an easy dessert pizza recipe to make and even more fun to eat!
S’mores Dessert Pizza Recipe
Raise your hand if you love s’mores. I love them, but living in South Florida means that we don’t have many camp fires. We often make our s’mores in the air fryer. I still need to share that recipe. If you are looking to enjoy all the flavors of your classic s’mores of melted chocolate, roasted marshmallows and graham crackers without the mess this s’more pizza is the answer.
This s’mores pizza is a dessert your whole family will love. It is also so easy to make that your kids can be involved.
S’mores Dessert Pizza
This easy S’mores Dessert Pizza Kit by Mama Mary’s makes it so easy to enjoy this recipe. Each kit includes 2 graham cracker pizza crusts, chocolate flavored sauce, and marshmallow topping packet. They are available nationwide for $3.99. Instead of having to make your own dessert pizza dough, melt chocolate chips and roast mini marshmallows this kit is ready in under 15 minutes. All you need to do is open the kit and heat it.
How to Make Dessert Pizza
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Open the kit and place the graham cracker crusts onto a cookie sheet.
- Then open the chocolate sauce packet and spread the chocolate sauce all over the two ready-to-bake graham cracker crust right up to the edge. I used the back of.a spoon to spread the chocolate in an even layer.
- Then bake it for 8-10 minutes. Or about 5 minutes if using your toaster oven, which is what we did, each pizza fits perfectly in it. The chocolate will start to boil. Take it out of the oven and be careful since it is so hot. While is starts to cool knead the marshmallow packet until it is slightly warm.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven.
- Then clip the edge of the packet and squeeze your marshmallow toppings onto the crust.
- Optional step – Use a stick to create a pattern in the marshmallow topping
- Let it cool for 2-3 minutes before enjoying your S’mores Dessert Pizza.
Video for how to make. S’mores Dessert Pizza
S’mores Indoors Pizza
I love this easy dessert recipe because it looks like you took the time to bake everything from scratch. Everyone who tastes this S’mores Dessert Pizza will love it. I made it for an after school snack and it was a huge hit.
I look forward to making this again. The kit come with everything to make 2 S’mores Pizzas. It would be a great dessert for a playdate, BBQ or party. The kids will love helping you make it, and they’ll will be so pumped to eat it.
This S’mores Dessert Pizza recipe is so much fun to make! It’s like building your own pizza, but with sweet ingredients. You can even add extra toppings. We recently made one with sprinkles and gummies that was a hit too.