This post for Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring is sponsored by Pillsbury™, but the thoughts and opinions are my own. Spring is almost here! It is one of my favorite seasons. With spring break, great weather, afternoon play dates, fun DIY projects like DIY Floral Easter Eggs, DIY Easter Treat Jars and Easter Parties like this Easter Party there is so much to look forward to. It also means lots of opportunities for entertaining and nights where you may need quick and easy dinner solutions. At a recent play date, we made this ham and cheese crescent ring and it was a huge hit with the kids and the parents.
It is so easy with just three ingredients and is ready in less than 30 minutes. You can serve it as an appetizer or as a meal. I also love that it is the perfect recipe to have kids in the kitchen to help you make it. It is always amazing to see the joy and pride of your kids when they get to serve a meal that helped make.
You can customize this recipe to your family’s tastes. We used Monterey jack cheese, but you can use whatever type of cheese your family enjoys the most. You could also add other types of meats. We found everything we needed at our local Walmart.
Ingredients for Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring
- 2 Cans of Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls 8 ct 8.0 oz Can
- 1lb of Ham
- 4 pieces of Cheese of your choice, cut in half
Video: How to Make Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring
How to Make Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cooking sheet)
- Unroll the crescent rolls and cut them into rectangles. Press down the two triangles together so the edges disappear. Arrange them on the cooking sheet in a circle with crescent rolls overlapping.
- Layer cheese and ham.
- Then cover with the crescent roll pieces. Tuck each piece under the middle.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Pin for Later: Ham and Cheese Crescent Ring