Before our daughter was old enough to help I used to enjoy dying Easter eggs. Now that she wants to not only help. but also do it all by herself I knew it was time to find a new way to decorate Easter eggs. I no longer need to boil eggs and worry about wasting the eggs. I love that you can buy just pink plastic Easter eggs. This is my favorite way to decorate eggs now. I was easy Bailey could do all the steps herself which made everyone happy. I am excited to share gow to make easy floral Easter eggs.
Supplies for Easy Floral Easter Eggs
- Rub on transfers - I bought mine at Target, but these are similar
- Plastic Easter Eggs
How to Make Easy Floral Easter Eggs
- Cut out the flowers and details you want to use.
2. Remove the clear paper
3. Place the design where you want it on the egg.
Pro tip: Once you place it on the egg do not move it again. Part of the design may stick to the egg. Separate the egg into two pieces. It is easier to apply the pressure needed.
4. Using the wood stick int he package rub the design onto the eggs.
5. Remove the clear pieces. Repeat steps
Leave a Reply