What is a Cinco de Mayo without a Margarita! Previously when I served margaritas I simply bought the mix and called it a day. For our Cinco de Mayo celebration I wanted to get over my fear of making them and find the perfect recipe. Why make one when you can make an entire pitcher of drinks to share. I love this recipe because it is simple to make and is so delicious. It is the perfect mixture of sour and sweet. And you use the can from the limeade to measure so clean up is easy. I am excited to share the World's Best Margarita recipe.
Ingredients to Make World's Best Margarita
- 1 can of frozen limeade (defrosted)
- 1 can of beer (I recommend a light in color Mexican beer)
- 1 can of gold tequila
- ½ can water
- ½ can of lemon lime soda
- Juice of 1 Lime
How to make the World's Best Margarita
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve over ice or blend in your blender.
- Add salt and a lime to the rim of the glass
- Serve with a fun straw
Pin for Later: Recipe for the World's Best Margarita
- I found the recipe on Pinterest, but could not find the original author to give credit to.
Recipe for the World's Best Margarita
- 1 can frozen limeade (defrosted)
- 1 can beer (I recommend a light in color Mexican bee Use the limeade can to measure
- 1 can gold tequila
- ½ can Water
- ½ can lemon lime soda
- 1 Juice of a Lime
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Pour over ice or mix in a blender