Both my daughter and my husband LOVE milk. We literally buy it at a big box store so we can buy 3 containers a week. I recently spoke to my pediatrician about my daughter’s love of milk. She was glad to hear that our daughter loves it and reminded me that milk has important nutrients, like calcium, potassium and vitamin D, that kids need to grow. My daughter’s love of milk inspired me to create these Mini Nutella Pies that pair perfectly with a glass or two of ice cold milk.
I think dessert is not dessert without chocolate. Here are some of my other favorite chocolate treats:
- Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars, Salty Sweet Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Oreo Cookie Balls
Mini Nutella Pies
Video: How to Make Mini Nutella Pies
Other Sweet Treats
Love Peppermint check out, Frosted Peppermint Brownies or Frosted Peppermint Brownies. Looking for other yummy dessert recipes check out Soft Chewy Ginger Cookies, Chewy Cookies and Cream No Bake Marshmallow Bars or Chocolate Peanut butter cupcakes
Learn More About Milk
What if you could give your kids a nutrient-rich, delicious, farm fresh beverage with natural protein and no sugar added – all for about a quarter per serving? Surprise – it’s something that’s likely already in your fridge – white milk!
Where to Buy Milk
I love that you can find Milk literally everywhere. Sometimes when we are running low I save myself a trip to the grocery store and run to our neighbor mart.
Pin for Later Mini Nutella Pies
Recipe adapted from The Gunny Sack
How to Make Mini Nutella Pies
Mini Nutella Pies
- Sugar cookie dough Make it from scratch or buy it at the store
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 8 oz Whipped Cream You can use store bought or make your own with heavy cream
Mini Pie Crust
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place sugar cookie dough to the bottom and sides of a greased pan. Either a mini cupcake pan (which takes about 1 cookie) or a mini pie pan (which takes about 2 cookies)
- Bake for 10 minutes. If user a mini pie pan remove from the oven and push down using a tablespoon then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Whip cream cheese with a hand mixer or an stand up mixer
- Beat in the Nutella, powdered sugar, vanilla
- Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly mixed together
Assemble the Pies
- Add the filling into a pipping bag. The easiest way to fill it is to fold over the end and place in a tall glass.
- Cut the end of the pipping bag and add the filling into your sugar cookie cups (once they have cooled off)
- Top with a raspberry.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.