If you follow me on Instagram, you know B and I love to cook and bake together. This summer some days we are baking as early as 7am. Got to love summer schedules. Since B is only 5, I have found that the best recipes are simple ones. We also love recipes that allow us to decorate. This recipe for Mini Fruit Tarts combines both. These will be one of our go to back to school snacks. They are perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Our toppings for this tart got even better with these Strawberry Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt from our local Publix. I am so happy I bought two boxes because B finished off almost an entire box of them before we even made our fruit tarts. B loved them so much. She said that she wished that they sold them at every store so she could buy them everywhere.
Luckily, you can find them at your local grocery store! It makes me happy because these Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks are also made with real fruit.
Ingredients for Mini Fruit Tart Recipe
- 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoon of powdered sugar
- Greek Yogurt in your favorite flavor
- Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks
How to Make Mini Fruit Tart Recipe
- Grease your mini muffind tins.
- Melt your butter and mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar until they start to thicken
- Add a teaspoon of the mixture into the bottom of each mini muffin
- Press down the mixture in each of the mini muffins
- Add a spoonful of yogurt to the top of each mini muffin
- Top with your favorite toppings. We used Strawberry Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks and blueberries.
Pin for Later: Mini Fruit Tart Recipe
Mini Fruit Tart Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Tube vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 Package Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks Stawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix melted butter, grahan cracker crumbs, and sugar until fully combined.
- Put a tablespoon of the mixture into each mini muffin tin and press down
- Add a spoonful of yogurt to the top of each mini muffin.
- Add your toppings and freeze for 2-4 hours.