These keto taco cups are gluten free and an easy low carb recipe everyone will love. You can serve them as a low carb appetizer or or a full low carb meal. The cheesy shells are perfect for all of that taco goodness inside. This post was sponsored by BUSH’S® Savory Beans as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
As part of my meal planning routine we often do taco Tuesdays. Since I am gluten insensitive and trying to eat lower carb I started to experiment with new ways to do Taco Tuesdays. These Keto Taco Cups make it, so you will never miss a tortilla shell again.
What are your favorite things to include in your tacos. I love to include black beans. Did you that BUSH’S® is more than Baked Beans? They offer savory beans also. Their BUSH’S®Black Beans Fiesta™ are naturally gluten-free and cholesterol-free. With 110 years of experience, nobody knows beans better than BUSH’S.
I recently learned about the term semi-homemade. And I think that explains my favorite style of cooking. Especially on busy nights having recipes that you can “Heat and Eat” in just minutes. BUSH’S® Savory Beans from Walmart help inspire quick weeknight or everyday meals.
Ingredients for Keto Taco Cups
Who does not love a recipe that has one ingredient. All you need for these taco cups is shredded cheese.
How to Make Keto Taco Cups
Video: How to Make Keto Taco Cups
Keto Taco Cups
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- 1 can BUSH’S® Black Beans Fiesta™
- Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of cheese onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Repeat until you have used all your cheese, keeping them 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cheese for 5-7 minutes or until the edges of the cheese are brown.
- While the cheese is cooking. Shred the chicken. Place the chicken in a pan and add taco seasoning and a can of BUSH’S® Black Beans Fiesta™. Continue stirring until the chicken and black beans are heated, about 5 minutes.
- Let the cheese cool for 1 minute then pick up the cheese and press it into the cup of a mini muffin tin pushing it down to form a cup.
- Let cheese cool completely then remove.
- Then add in the chicken and bean mixture into each cup. Top with your favorite toppings include sour cream and salsa.
Need inspiration for other recipes? Check out the BUSH’S® Website for more recipes