Crafting, Cocktails and Close friends just a few of my favorite things! To celebrate the most wonderful time of the year I wanted to combine all three. The holidays bring me such joy and inspired my theme. Our Joyful Holiday Craft Party is the perfect way to spread the cheer of the season. This party was featured in Everyday Party Magazine. There are so many good ideas in this issue. Have you read it?
Party Highlights of Joyful Holiday Crafting Party:
– Festive place settings with gold chargers and metallic rimmed joy plates accented by gold and white napkins.
– Monogrammed champagne glasses filled with festive cocktails topped with gold tinsel drink stirrers.
– Crisp white table runner with elegant hydrangea centerpieces surrounded by gold metallic votive candles creating beautiful glow to the room.
– Boxwood wreath with gold JOY sign.
– Chalkboard runner with supplies for our ornament craft all the way to wrapping them.
I am always looking for an excuse to throw a party. Enjoying the holidays and spreading the joy of the season is the perfect reason. I love decorating with ornaments from dazzling on trees to hanging from chandeliers to place card holder. I setup a ornament DIY project for everyone to create their own. I love this project because ornaments are the ideal gift to keep for your home or give to a friend. It was an amazing night of crafting, enjoying cocktails, dancing around to holiday music and lots of laughter with my closest friends
Comment below with your favorite type of party to host?
Party Styling and Design – Happy Family Blog http://happyfamilyblog.com/
Photography – Kurt Harfmann http://kurtharfmann.com/
Party Details – Creative Touch Party Design http://creativetouchparties.com/elements-of-style/