Lice, just hearing the word makes my head itchy. Sharing a lice treatment & how to get rid of lice fast. It works for how to get rid of super lice fast too.
We have been so lucky that we have only had lice once, 3 years ago. Of all the sickness that we have dealt with having a baby and not almost 7-year-old Lice has to be the grossest of them all. I think I am still traumatized from the experience. I will never forget seeing the first bug in B's hair. 3 years later I am still checking her hair all the time.
Did you know that Lice infestation affects more than 12 million children and is the second most frequent health issue for school-age kids in the U.S., second only to the common cold according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention?
So, as part of our back to school shopping I have stocked up on the best lice treatment, Vamousse Lice Treatment.
Prevent Head Lice
There is never a good time to deal with head lice. And with back to school upon us we are all busy enough, we don't need to deal with a case of head lice. The best way to treat head lice is to prevent your child from getting it. Vamousse IS Your Lice Freak-out Prevention! The makers of Vamousse recommend these steps to prevent head lice.
1. Vamousse Lice Defense Daily Shampoo - This great-smelling daily shampoo provides lice killing benefits. Which is important because If your child has been exposed to lice, it’s too late for a repellent. Use Vamousse in place of your child’s regular shampoo for 10 to 14 days after suspected exposure to lice. It is important to catch it before your kids start to itch. Did you know it can take 4-6 weeks for your kids to start itching with a full-blow lice infestation if left unchecked?
2. Vamousse Lice Repellent Leave-In Spray- Be proactive and repel Lice from your kids’ hair every day. The spray repels lice without synthetic pesticides. It includes essential oils that are easy to apply daily.
3. Conduct head checks. Regular head checks are the best way to catch head lice early.
- Grab a bright light to use for your head check. The lice will run from the light allowing you to see them.
- Then part your child’s hair so you can see their scalp. Look for anything that may look like dandruff and try to remove them. If they dust off they are dandruff, but if they cannot be removed easily they are most likely head lice.
- Separate the hair into small section with a lice comb. Wipe the comb onto a paper towel with each brush so we can see if there are any on the towel. One of the best places to find them in the nape of the neck, behind ears and at the crown of your kid's head.
- Call in back up. The weeks after B had lice I thought I could see them everywhere. A couple of times I brought her into the school office just to make sure what I was seeing was not lice, luckily it was not.
How to Get Rid of Lice Fast
There are lots of fears about “super lice.” The good news is Pesticide-free solutions such as Vamousse have developed innovative ways to tackle super lice. Pesticide resistance means a need for a new generation of products. Vamousse Lice Treatment works differently to kill lice and eggs, avoiding pesticide resistance issues. When lice and eggs are contacted by the mousse, the advanced formulation goes to work to compromise the protective outer layer, disrupt the parasites’ functions and ultimately dehydrate both the lice and their eggs. Many OTC products target only the adult lice but require a second application to kill newly hatching lice that weren’t impacted by the treatment while in their egg phase. Vamousse’s formula goes to work on the lice and their eggs directly upon application.
Many new pesticide-free products advertise that they “eliminate” eggs. Read the instructions carefully. In many cases, “eliminates” means the treatment relies on the parent to comb lice and eggs out rather than them being killed by the formula. For these products frequent, careful combing is the only way to have success.
Vamousse Lice Treatment - Since I did not want a repeat of last time where I had to take B with me to the store to buy the lice treatment we stocked up before we needed it. When you go back to school shopping you can find these products over the counter at national retailers and online. It kills lice, eggs – even super lice- in 1 treatment. The mousse format offers precise application and makes it easy to target lice and their eggs where they hide, close to the scalp.
The treatment only takes 15-minutes. The mousse kills the lice and their eggs with the first use. It is pesticide free and has a clean scent parents will feel good about too.
Vamousse Lice Elimination Powder - This powder is the final step in cleaning your home after an infestation. It kills lice on contact with a clean scent.
Stock up on Vamousse Products Today
Save $2.00 off with this coupon. Follow Vamousse on Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply