Transform cheese into a festive holiday treat by making an easy and festive Holiday Cheese Wreath party appetizer. Simply arrange spreadable cheese in a ring and accent with rosemary and cranberries.
It may still be in the 90s in South Florida, but we are ready for the holidays. All our Christmas boxes are out of the attic and Christmas carols are playing on repeat! And I am planning out Christmas cookies to bake including there, Salty and Sweet Cookies.
Last week we even hosted our first holiday party a holiday playdate. I promised myself I would keep everything really simple. So we went to the store to get everything we needed for the party. Cheese and crackers are always a staple at our parties. I wanted to have our food fit into our theme. So we set out to transform the cheese into a cheese wreath.
When I started I was not sure exactly how it would work out. It was so much easier to make than I had even hoped. With just three ingredients and 10 minutes this cheese wreath was ready for our guests to enjoy.
Ingredients for Cheese Wreath
- Your favorite flavor of spreadable cheese
How to Make Cheese Wreath
- Place a cup in the middle of your plate or cake stand. Then spoon out the cheese around the cup.
- Remove the cup and clean up any extra cheese
- Add rosemary around the outside and inside of the cheese. Tip: cover the ends of the rosemary pieces with the next piece of rosemary.
- Add cranberries and pieces of rosemary as accents
- Add crackers and enjoy!
Video: How to Make Cheese Wreath
Cheese Wreath Recipe
- 1 container spreadable cheese
- 2 packages fresh rosemary
- 10 Dried Cranberries you can also use fresh cranberries