Sharing all the details from the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of Arts event from the arts poster to the map, all the food you need to try and where to stay. You don't want to miss EPCOT International Festival of Arts.
Thank you to the Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive for hosting us.
We just returned from an amazing trip to EPCOT. I will share with you all the things you need to do while you are there in this post.
When is the Festival of Arts 2022
Epcot is hosting their International Festival of Arts from January 14 - February 21, 2022. You can see all our highlights here.
Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022
The Festival celebrates three artistic disciplines: Culinary, Visual, and Performing Arts.
I highly recommend doing the scavenger hunt through the countries. This is one of our favorite things to do. This one is all about finding paintings around the countries.
Food and drinks are a super fun part of the festival thanks to the Food Studios. Food Studios are standalone marketplace booths that let you eat and drink around the world. The food options are not only delicious, but also they focus on unique presentation in keeping with the artistic Festival theme. See below for all the food options at Festival of Arts.
- Artful Photo Ops: Our entire family loved being able to jump into famous paintings. Even Slade got into the fun.
- Festival Markets: featuring artists’ masterpieces! My family especially loved all the Star Wars art. You can find pop up tents throughout the park.
- Festival merchandise: The highlight of the festival merchandise for me was the Figment popcorn buckets. People were going NUTS for them. Literally waiting in line for 6-8 hours. They were so cute, I almost wanted to get one, but then I would have missed all the fun.
- Expression Section: A Paint by Numbers Mural. You can join into the fun and paint by numbers with this mural
We were blown away that everywhere we went within the park we stumbled onto performing arts.
Don't miss these opportunities:
- Animation Academy: Head to the back of the park in America. Where an animation artist will teach you how to draw a Disney Character.
- DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series: In the same theater in American sit and enjoy the dazzling songs from award-wining DISNEY ON BROADWAY musicals.
- Visual Art in Performance: Watch a guest visual artist painting their favorite Disney characters. We enjoyed having the opportunity to speak to the artist themselves.
- Chalk Art: We were blown away by the talent of these artist and what they could do with chalk. This was even after a heavy rain.
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Map
EPCOT Festival of the Arts Poster
Where to Stay
We stayed at the Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive. They have such beautiful and lush grounds.
And the most welcoming lobby. And a restaurant on property that offers a buffet for breakfast and contactless delivery to your room for dinner. Which is a great bonus after a long park day.
Video tour of Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
We love the location because it is right on iDrive. And just a block from the highway. They are right next door to the Icon Park. There is so much to do there from restaurants, Sealife Aqurium, The Wheel at ICON Park, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds Orlando. Check out the highlights from our time at Icon Park here.
During our trip the weather was chilly so we did not get to use the pools. The last time we stayed there we spent hours and hours at their pool. You can check our their great pools in this post. Tips for Staying Cool at Disney
Thanks to the Wyndham they have offered you the opportunity to save 20% off their Best Available Rate with NO minimum nights required.
EPCOT Festival of Arts Food
Discover colorful fare that paints an exquisite picture of gastronomical perfection—available at Festival food studios across EPCOT!
The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom duxelle, prosciutto, and puff pastry with red wine demi-glace and baby vegetables – $8.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pan-seared Scallops with vanilla-butternut squash purée, brown butter cauliflower purée, and lime foam (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Orange) – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pistachio Cake with cherry mousse and morello cherries – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, milk, and dark chocolate (non-alcoholic) – $8.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lexington Brewing Company Mammoth White Ale – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Counterpoint Brewing Company Analoger Amber Ale – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- MIA Beer Company Yacht Rock Brown Ale – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Lange Estate Winery Pinot Noir – $7.00
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Cream liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates – $13.00
- Beer Flight – $10.00
The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Trader's)
THIS ONE IS NEW for 2022
- Pate de Campagne: Country Pork Pate with Pistachios, Truffles, Toasted Ciabatta, Red Onion Marmalade, Pickled Mustard Seed, and Caperberries (New) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cast Iron-roasted P.E.I. Mussels with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs (New) – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cast Iron-seared Steelhead Trout with parsley salad, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, capers, and lemon aïoli (New) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Figment Spork: $2.50
- North Coast Brewing Co.., Blue Star Wheat Beer, – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Hess Collection Napa, Chardonnay – $6.00
- Daou Family Estates Discovery Rosé – $6.00
- Juggernaut Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon – $6.00
- Wine Flight – $6.50
Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
NEW for 2022!
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with chocolate crémeux and dark chocolate truffle (New) – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie, and cassis mousse (New) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Orange Mousse with lemon cake and raspberry meringues (New) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- 81 Bay Brewing Co. Vanilla Porter – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Milk Stout – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Neapolitan Beer Flight – $10.00
The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- Deconstructed BLT: Crispy pork belly, soft-poached egg, brioche, watercress espuma, and tomato jam – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Deconstructed French Onion Soup: Beef broth ravioli, Gruyère espuma, onion bread pudding, and onion textures (New) – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key lime curd, “Key lime” mousse, graham cracker cake, and meringues (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Green) (New) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Deconstructed Apple Pie à la Mode: Apple-cinnamon gelato, cinnamon apple cider, apple pie filling, and streusel (non-alcoholic) (New) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Brown Ale – $5.00 / $9.00
NEW for 2022!
- Vanilla Donut with strawberry sugar, strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries, and strawberry gele (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink) (New) $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Inside Out Donut: Vanilla donut with Bavarian cream (New) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate-dipped Donut with black and gold sugar sprinkles and chocolate buttercream (New) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Quady Wines Electra Moscato Rosé – $5.00
- Cold Fashion Coffee Cocktail – $10.50
El Artista Hambriento (The Hungry Artist)
- Huarache Verde: Cilantro huarache with cochinita pibil, fresh pineapple, and pickled onion (New) — $7.50,DDP Snack Eligible
- Carne Asada: Seared beef tenderloin, grilled queso fresco, refried beans, scallion, and ranchera salsa (New) — $9.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate candy shell filled with Mexican chocolate mousse with a touch of chile topped with seasonal fruit (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) — $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mexican Craft Beer: Crafted with citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean seawater — $10.00
- The Lily: Blanco tequila, violet essence Infusion, rose petal liqueur, cranberry, and lime juice — $16.00
- Smoky Rosemary: Blanco tequila, rosemary-infused mezcal, ginger cordial, lime juice, and rosemary aroma — $15.00
Goshiki — Japan
- Chicken Kushiage: Breaded and fried chicken with yum yum sauce and vegetables (New) – $8.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped sushi featuring salmon, tuna, shrimp, cucumber, and sesame seed over a decorated plate of wasabi aïoli, sriracha, and eel sauce – $8.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fuyu Winter Ale – $5.00 / $9.00
- Sake in a traditional personalized wooden cup – $13.00
- Niseko Flurry: Sake, rum, white cranberry juice, blue curaçao, and lime juice (New) – $8.00
Gourmet Landscapes - Canada
- Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with mustard vinaigrette, pickled clamshell mushrooms, golden beets, and crostini (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Red) (Planted-based) (New) – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Roasted Bone Marrow with onion marmalade, pickled mushrooms, mache lettuce, and bone marrow snow (New) – $10.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction – $9.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- German Lager – $5.00 / $9.00
- Cuvée Sparkling Wine – $9.00Merlot – $11.00
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail – $15.00
L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise – France
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm creamy brie in a house-made bread bowl – $8.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Croissant à la Truffe Noire d’Hiver: Black winter truffle croissant served warm – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mousseline de Bisque de Homard Froide, Brioche Feuilletée à l’Aneth: Chilled lobster bisque mousse served with dill brioche (New) – $10.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Moelleux aux Noisettes et Chocolats Valrhona: Molten chocolate and hazelnut cake with pure origin Valrhona chocolates – $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Frozen French Martini: Vodka, black raspberry liqueur, pineapple, orange, and grape juice with lemon-lime foam – $15.00
- French Rosé Sparkling Wine – $8.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon – $9.50
- Sparkling Chardonnay – $17.00
L’Arte di Mangiare — Italy
- Arancini: Fried risotto balls stuffed with braised-beef and served with pomodoro sauce – $14.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and creamy Parmesan sauce (New) – $13.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Bomboloni: Chocolate-hazelnut Italian doughnut with powdered sugar – $11.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Peroni Pilsner – $5.00 / $9.00
- Pinot Grigio – $10.00
- Chianti – $10.00
- Prosecco – $10.00
- Rose Regale – $11.00
- Moscato – $11.00
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco – $11.00
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon -$11.00
- Italian Margarita with Tequila and Limoncello – $11.00
- Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée, and Prosecco – $13.00
- Bergamotto: Rosolio Liqueur, Prosecco, and Olive – $16.00
The Painted Panda — China
- General Tso’s Chicken Shumai — $10.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Char Siu Pork Bun — $10.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic milk tea with black and white boba (non-alcoholic) — $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Jasmine Draft Beer — 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $8.50
- Eastern Dynasty: Vodka, light rum, strawberry syrup, piña colada mix, soda water, and magic boba pearls — $12.50
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, triple sec, mango syrup, orange juice, and soda water — $12.50
- Sea Butterfly: Butterfly pea flower-infused cocktail with vodka, light rum, lychee syrup, magic boba pearls — $13.50
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with parsnip purée, broccolini, baby tomatoes, and aged balsamic – $8.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Wild Boar Cassoulet with duck confit, ham hock, and wild boar sausage (New) – $9.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Opera Cake: Almond joconde, coffee buttercream, and chocolate ganache – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- 81 Bay Brewing Co. Rosé Blonde Ale – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Frozen Rosé – $6.50
- A Play on Rosé Flight – $10.50
- Maryland Old Vine Rosé – $5.00
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tomato Soup with Bacon, Apple, and Brie Grilled Cheese (New) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with raspberry jam and Belgian chocolate – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pop’t Art: Modern-designed sugar cookie with chocolate-hazelnut filling – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with Rainbow Popcorn (New) – $25.00 / Limit 2 per guest
- Figment Spork: $2.50
- Pulp Art Hazy IPA – $5.00 / $9.00
- Tomato Soup Can Bloody Mary – $14.00
Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco
- Grilled Kebabs – Lamb Kefta or Harissa Chicken: $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Stone-Baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Fig Tapenade, and Zhoug Dip – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Carrots Three Ways: Berbere-spiced grilled carrots, pickled carrots, and carrot ginger purée (Plant-based) (New) $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- House-made Crispy Almond Phyllo Pockets with white chocolate pomegranate and milk chocolate orange (New) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chai Tea Mint Mimosa: Twinings of London Chai Tea with Key lime sparkling wine and mint – $11.00
- Swilled Dog Sangria Hard Cider – $5.00 / $9.00
- 3 Daughters Brewing Chai Hard Cider – $5.00 / $9.00
- Blake’s Hard Cider Company Berry Cranders Hard Cider – $5.00 / $9.00
- Cider Flight – $10.00
Vibrante & Vívido
- House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Yellow) (New) – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (non-alcoholic) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
Frozen Piña Colada – $13.00
Passion Fruit Daiquiri – $14.00
MORE Festival of the Arts Food Offerings
There’s more than just food at the Food Studios in store!
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
- Cherry Blossom Funnel Cake: Chocolate chip funnel cake topped with cherry ice cream, rainbow whipped cream, chocolate chips, and a maraschino cherry (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Beverages: All Festival specialty drinks served hot or cold.
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE) – Mocha Masterpiece Cold Brew: A sweet creamy cold brew topped with whipped cream and chocolate puffs – $6.39, DDP Snack Eligible / $13.99 with booze
- Canada – Colorful Canvas Cold Brew: A sweet creamy cold brew topped with whipped cream and fruity cereal – $6.39, DDP Snack Eligible / $13.99 with booze
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders) – Cinnamon Swirl Cold Brew: A sweet creamy cold brew topped with whipped cream and cinnamon squares – $6.39, DDP Snack Eligible / $13.99 with booze
- The American Adventure – Rainbow Dreams Cold Brew: A sweet creamy cold crew topped with whipped cream and colorful marshmallow crunch – $6.39, DDP Snack Eligible / $13.99 with booze
- Plant-based Bratwurst with spicy turmeric aïoli, coffee barbecue jackfruit, and slaw (Plant-based) – $9.50
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Playlinda Brewing Company Blue Raspberry Blonde Ale – $10.75
- 81 Bay Brewing Company, Nairobi Coffee Dark Beer – $10.75
- Central 28 Beer Company Wall Art Brown Ale – $10.75
- Gnocchi Poutine with red wine-braised beef, cheese curds, basil, and burrata (New) – $9.00
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie – $5.50
- Blood Orange Cosmo: Vodka with blood orange, cranberry, and lime (New) – $11.00
- Hard Cider – $10.75
Thank you to my friend Krystal from Busy in Florida.