Easter is less than a week away! I have teamed up with a group of talented ladies to share last minute bunny inspired DIY ideas! Bailey has her school party this week and I signed up to bring the goodies bags. Since I had to make enough for the entire class I wanted to keep them simple and festive. She was so excited when she said them. Here is our DIY Bunny Treat Bags tutorial.
Supplies Needed for DIY Bunny Treat Bag
- Small Brown Paper Bags
- String or twine
- Cotton balls
- Somebunny loves you! Free Printable
- Hole Puncher
How to Create the DIY Bunny Treat Bag
- Fold the bag in half and cut out a V shape to create the ears.
Pro Tip: If you are creating multiple use the excess from the first so that the ears are similar.
2. Cut our a V shape and throw away the section you cut off.
3. Add a cottontail by gluing a cotton ball on the bottom.
4. Fill bag with an Easter treats
5. Pinch the bag together at the base of the ears and tie with string or twine and add the Some Bunny Loves You printable.
These are so fun and cute!! I love that they're easy and so darling!!
Thank you. I love a simple and festive craft especially when you have to make enough for the entire class!!
Jennifer ~ BellaGrey Designs says
My kiddos would LOVE their lunches in these super adorable bags!!!
I hope you are able to make them for your kids. Cannot wait for my daughter to bring them to school for her classmates tomorrow.
I love these bags so much!! Super cute and creative!
Thank you. Cannot wait for my daughter to take them to school tomorrow
These are so cute! Such a great idea!
Thank you. They are so easy and the kids loved them!