Happy Spring! Bring on the bunnies!!! I am always looking for easy and fun ways to transform snacks into a theme. These Bunny Carrot Snacks are idea for a spring play date, after school snack or a spring party.
Supplies Needed for Bunny Carrot Snacks
- Wilton Disposable 16-Inch Decorating Bags
- Rubber bands - I use mini ones which were ideal.
- Green ribbon
- Hole Puncher
- Orange snacks. We picked our favorite bunny snacks.
- Somebunny loves you! Free Printable
How to Create your Bunny Carrot Snacks
- Print the Somebunny loves you! Free Printable and cut them out. Gather all your supplies.
- Fill the decorator bags with the bunnies.
- Wrap the rubber band around the top of the bag.
4. Punch a hole in the Somebunny Love You tag and attached with string.
5. Attach a green bow
Add them to a party or have a snack for an instant spring party!
Leave a Reply