Congratulations to the top eight semi-finalists in this year’s Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Idol Competition presented by Marshall Socarras Grant. You are invited to come and see who will get to sign the National Anthem at the 2018 Boca bowl.
- When: Wednesday, August 1 at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Addison, located at 2 East Camino Real, in Boca Raton
- Cost: $35 per person. Tickets include food provided by The Addison. A cash bar will be available. Proceeds from the event will benefit Spirit of Giving’s Back to School Bash.
- Buy Tickets Today: Tickets may be purchased through Spirit of Giving.
Boca Raton Bowl Idol Competition
Come help kick off Boca Chamber Festival Days. And rasise money for Spirit of Giving and their annual Back to School Bash. You will vote for your favorite contestant. A combination of those audience votes and judges selections will determine the top three. They will perform once more before the winner is chosen.
The top eight semi-finalists performing at the Addison will be:
- Eeshani Behara, age 16, Delray Beach resident, amateur vocalist
- Emma Brown, age 14, Lake Worth resident, amateur vocalist
- Ava Faith, age 14, Coral Springs resident, amateur vocalist
- Adrianna Foster, age 32, born in Mexico, Miami resident, professional vocalist
- Serenity Jones, age 19, West Palm Beach resident, amateur vocalist
- Mikayla O’Brien, age 13, Boca Raton resident; amateur vocalist
- Johnny Schulz, age 49, Delray Beach resident, amateur guitar instrumentalist
- Valerie Tucci, age 55, from West Babylon, NY; Tamarac resident, professional vocalist
Top Eight Semi-Finalists: 2018 Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Idol Competition
The 2018 Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Idol will get the opportunity to perform the National Anthem during opening ceremonies of the Boca Bowl. It will be held at FAU Stadium. The game will be televised nationally on Tuesday December 18th. The winner will also receive 10 game tickets.
For information about the event and the top eight, visit www.cheribundibocaratonbowl.com.
About the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl:
The Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl is one of 41 postseason college bowl games in the country. It is the only one hosted in Palm Beach County. Featuring all the pomp and circumstance of traditional bowl events; The Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl is a high-energy, entertaining experience for both college football fans and non-fans alike. It allows the national spotlight to shine on Boca Raton and Palm Beach County. This year, the fifth annual bowl game will have primary tie-ins for teams from Conference USA and the American Athletic Conference. The Mid-American Athletic Conference will have a secondary tie-in. The team from Conference USA will make its headquarters at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. The American Athletic Conference team will be at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens.
This bowl game first ‘touched down’ in 2014. It has since aired live annually on ESPN throughout the U.S., as well as on international affiliates in South America, the Caribbean, Australia and Europe as well as on ESPN Radio. As one of 14 bowl games owned and operated by ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, this year’s bowl game is once again held on the Tuesday before Christmas. The event has become a celebrated annual holiday tradition in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County as it lives up to its other name, “Boca’s Biggest Annual Outdoor Party”. Bowl week activities will begin with the arrival of the participating teams on Friday, Dec. 14. Days, times and sites for the team welcome parties, beach parties, luncheon, pep rallies and other bowl week activities will be released at a later date. For more info, visit www.CheribundiBocaRatonBowl.com.