How is it almost October already. We spend last week at Disney. For the first time we went to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween. It got me so excited for Halloween. The costumes were amazing! People are so creative. I was excited to see so much Halloween inspiration in last week’s link party. I have picked my favorite Halloween Projects to share with you today.
7 Halloween DIY Projects
Funtastic Friday 146 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 146! Can you believe September is almost over? The year is flying by. Each January I put together a long list of DIY ideas for the upcoming holidays. Truth be told, I rarely get them all done, and I change my mind often. It’s surprising to review the list at the end of the year. It’s time for Halloween, and I’m behind schedule. I need a crafting vacation.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 146 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Budget-Friendly Halloween Decor @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark Recipe @ Growing Up Gabel
Cristy’s favorite – Pumpkin Popcorn Balls @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Angie’s favorite – Junky Pumpkins with Vintage Jello Molds @ Duct Tape and Denim
Heidi’s favorite – Apple Pie Stuffed Apples @ The Kittchen
Debra’s favorite – 10 Delicious Chai Recipes @ Busy Being Jennifer
Donna’s favorite – Miss Frizzle Costume: Make Your Own @ The Country Chic Cottage
Lacie’s favorite – Oatmeal Cream Pie Dip @ Take Two Tapas
Liz’s favorite – Streak Free Windows and Mirrors @ Chas’ Crazy Creations
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 146 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love