This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone for 5 Things Every Sports Parent Needs. #SaveSnackScore #CollectiveBias
Our daughter is very athletic. So I have become a sideline parent as we work to find out what is her favorite sport or activity. Even when we are on vacation I am ready to support her athletic adventures. Today I am sharing the 5 Things Every Sports Parent Needs.
5 Things Every Sports Parent Needs
- Sun Protection – Living in South Florida I try to not go out without protection from the sun. This includes: sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Comfort Items – It is amazing how it can be 80 degrees during the day and then at night it can be chilly with the breeze. Or during the summer it rains almost everyday at 4pm. So I always pack a blanket and an umbrella. I also pack a towel to help with spills.
- Camera (Phones work too) – I try to balance between being present and capturing moments in photos and videos. B always wants to see herself in action and asks to see the photos and videos after.
- Chair or a Stadium Seat – Our beach chairs are the best investment ever. When we bought them pre-kids I never knew how we would need them as a sideline parent.
- Snacks and Drinks – When B was first born I used to always pack her food and drinks. It was not until recently that I realized I was forgetting to pack anything for myself. Now I make sure to pack snacks like fruit, POWERADE® and NABISCO RITZ Bits Crackers. These products are affordable, delicious, and life saver for your busy sideline lifestyle.
Be the sideline hero this sports season and ‘save, snack, and score’!
Save – Save money by looking for the coupons on specially marked packages inside Walmart stores.
POWERADE® 8pk 20oz size is on rollback at Walmart right now. Also, be sure to look for a coupon on the POWERADE® bottles to save $1.50 on NABISCO 20-pack Multipack. You can also find a coupon sticker on boxes of NABISCO snack packs with a savings of 75 cents when you purchase a 12-pack or larger NABISCO Multipack.
Snack – Stay fueled as you cheer on your players with these snacks and drinks!
Score – Be the sideline HERO at the game by sharing these snacks and drinks with other parents at the game!