We have been away for the last two and a half weeks. First, we evacuated from hurricane Irma from Florida to Louisiana. We spent over 40 hours in the car for a trip that should have been 11 hours each way. We were home for two days and then we went to Disney World to celebrate our daughter’s 5th Birthday. In the last two and a half weeks we have had more fast food than I would like to admit. We have been treating every night like a party.
My friends and I joke that we have all gained the Irma 15. Takes me back to college days. I think the freshman 15 were a lot more fun. Tonight was our first night home and I was excited to have our first home cooked meal. Since we are still unpacking I wanted to keep the cleanup simple with one pot. I did a spin on one of my husband’s favorite meals, Low Carb Shrimp Zoodle Alfredo in One Pot.
RAGÚ® Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce is a thick, creamy Alfredo sauce that’s packed with Parmesan and Romano cheeses for more flavor. It is made with real cheese and fresh cream. It is bursting with cheese flavor and only has 2 carbs in the 1/4 cup serving. RAGÚ is running a BOGO event (buy one get one free) on ALL RAGÚ products at Publix NOW through Wednesday, October 11th. We bought the family size 21.5oz jar so we would have some leftovers for another meal, but a 16oz jar is also available. You can easily find it in the pasta sauce aisle at Publix.
One of my favorite parts of serving dinner tonight was that my hubby who was sweet enough to do the shopping for me did not realize the noodles were zucchini until after dinner. This Low Carb Shrimp Zoodle Alfredo recipe is both kid and husband approved. I am always looking for new ways to get my family to eat their vegetables.
What you Need to Make Low Carb Shrimp Zoodle Alfredo in One Pot
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tablespoon of your favorite grilling spice
- 1 lb. Shrimp, uncooked, peeled
- 6 Zucchinis, make zucchini noodles
- 1 jar RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- Parmesan cheese, shredded for topping
How to Make Low Carb Shrimp Zoodle Alfredo in One Pot
- Toss the shrimp in grilling spices
- Sauté the shrimp in a pan with cooking spray for 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp are all white
- Sauté the zoodles
- Add in RAGÚ Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce. Mix everything together and continue until everything is heated, about 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy
RAGÚ’s Alfredo Pasta Sauce is great on a variety of dishes including Chicken Alfredo. What is your favorite dish to make with Alfredo sauce?