While it does not get very cold in South Florida we still love to make hot chocolate. I thought it would be fun to make a pink hot chocolate! I am surprised to see so many recipes online for pink hot chocolate. Most of the recipes include melting white chocolate which sounded delicious, but I wanted to create a powder so that we could have it ready at a moments notice. Thanks to Homemade Ginger for this great recipe for Pink Hot Chocolate.
What you Need for Pink Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 c. Strawberry Nesquick (for more strawberry flavor, you can add more!)
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. instant dry milk
- 1 pkg instant white chocolate pudding (3.4 oz)
- Red food coloring
How to Make Pink Hot Chocolate
- Freeze chocolate chips. Once frozen place into a food processor to create a white chocolate powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Scoop 3 tsp of the mix with a cup of hot water or milk
Add two drops of red food coloring per glass to make it even more pink.