This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser for DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateAllSummer #CollectiveBias.
I believe that if it is not moving monogram it. Adding a monogram can transform a simple gift into a thoughtful and memorable gift. This DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish is an amazing addition to your bridesmaids gift, wedding gift, or for any other occasion. The bride can put in next to a sink to keep her ring safe while she washes her hands or does dishes. I loved it so much I made one for myself and for our daughter. She was so excited to have a matching ring holder.
Presentation is every thing. I am excited to partner with American Greetings to showcase their cards and wrapping supplies. A card is just a card, until it is given in the right moment. Never under estimate the impact that a few simple words can have on a friend.
Supplies for DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish:
- Small white Ceramic Dish
- Cutting machine
- Vinyl in your color of choice
- Contact or Transfer paper
- Scrapper Tool
- Determine the size of your monogram. I used the square grid lines from the contact paper. I determined for the larger dish I wanted my monogram to be 2×2″ and the smaller dish just a little smaller than 2×2″.
- Determine what font you want to use. I wanted to do a circular design. You can use your design software to design your monogram. Or you can buy the design already done. I found a digital download for just over a dollar. Once you have the design in place you select all and reduce the size of the monogram to your desired size.
- Now it is time to cut out your monogram. After your machine cuts the monogram cut the vinyl into a square. Remove the excess vinyl so just your monogram is remaining. Remove the backing from your contact paper and put the contact paper on top of the monogram. Use your scrapper to press down and make sure the vinyl is attached to the transfer paper.
- Put the transfer paper in the middle of the dish. Use your scrapper to press down the vinyl. Remove the transfer paper.
- Wrap your gift and sign your card.
Where to shop for DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish
I went to my local Walmart to get all the supplies for our DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish. While we were there we went to the American Greetings card and gift wrapping section. B and I had so much fun showing each other all sorts of cards. In addition to a Wedding Card, we picked out a birthday card for her friend and even a card for our new puppy. Purchase any American Greetings® Card at Walmart and earn $1 on Ibotta while supplies last.
Pin for Later DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish