I love turning holiday candy into holiday decor. Did you know that our DIY Candy Cane Vase has been read over 50,000 times and sharing thousands of times. I fell in love with this gold accented outdoor lantern and the moment I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to make. Here is how to make a Chocolate Bunny Centerpiece.
Supplies Needed to Make Chocolate Bunny Centerpiece
- Edible grass candy
- Chocolate bunny
- Egg shaped candy
- Vase or lantern
How to Make your Chocolate Bunny Centerpiece
1. Use scissors to cut the edible grass into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
2. Using your fingers drip a few drops of water over the top of the grass. Add small amounts at a time. You do not want to add in too much water otherwise the grass with mush together. 1 teaspoon of water per package is plenty. Using your fingers, mix up the grass and allow the water to spread. This will allow the grass start to clump together.
3. Pull off a tiny clump of grass and drop it at the bottom of the vase or lantern. Repeat with additional clumps.
4. Add the chocolate bunny on top of the edible grass candy.
5. Add in the egg shaped chocolates.
Now you just need to decide where to display it. We added ours to our Bunny Treats Bar Cart!
Pin for later: Chocolate Bunny Centerpiece