How was your Halloween? This week I feel like everyone was talking about candy corn and how much they love or hate candy corn. It is one of my FAVORITE candies. So I cannot understand who people can hate them. Last week’s link party had so much good inspiration for candy corn. So I have rounded up the best candy corn desserts and DIY projects.
Candy Corn Desserts and DIY Projects
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 151 LINK PARTY
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 151 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Pumpkin Apple Butter Recipe @ MommaDJane
Sherry’s favorite – Burlap Pumpkin Wreath @ Crafts by Amanda
Donna’s favorite – German Chocolate Popcorn @ Take Two Tapas
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Flannel Covered Books for Autumn Decor @ Sadie Seasongoods
Debra and Lacie’s favorite – Maple Pecan Squares @ Simply Stacie
Liz’s favorite – Easy DIY Wool Dryer Balls @ Busy Being Jennifer
Cristy’s favorites – Tray Decoration Ideas for Thanksgiving @ The Country Chic Cottage
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
All features are pinned to Happy Family Blog’s Pinterest Boards board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 151 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love